Requests & Ideas - page 171

Thanks for your rapid reply.

mladen:
davidoh

The way it works is the following :

Each time frame has a ID which identifies it from other time frames. Symphonie auto refresh does the following : it issues a window message to change to weekly time frame and then to change back immediately to original time frame. But since offline charts do not have that ID usable by metatrader terminal, it "does not know" where to "come back". And without metatrader API information (which metatrader is hiding as a snake is hiding legs) I am afraid it can not be made to recognize non standard time frames

I appreciate your rapid answer again.

Swami convolution

Mladen,

Are you planning to make the swami convolution indicator for metatrader 4?

As shown in TASC October 2012.

Regards

S

Macd pattern's..

Hi Mladen, is it possible for you to make a Macd indicator that identifies the following pattern's? would be great if you can make it with alert also.

Thanks in advance

Halvard

Files:
macd.jpg  130 kb

To increase the interest of the coders and the members, let me explain a little bit more why we need this trend-following EA for our benefit. The idea behind it is that prices move in trends and that a trend in motion is more likely to continue than to reverse. Thus, the trading idea is divided into fundamental analysis and automatic trading. First step is to find the beginning of important market moves and make a fundamentally based bet which points to significantly higher or lower prices. It is therefore important to scan a number of different currencies and commodities and let it work 24/7 to increase your chances of anticipating a trending market. Once the trade has been made we proceed to the second step and let the EA ride the trend and/or turn it off in nontrending markets. To better spot the strength of the trend it could have an option of some filtering device such as PA Directional Volatility (manual or automatic) to allow the trader to determine which markets are most suitable for this EA. I posted a EUR/USD D1 image below using DigitalFilterTF and Digital filters - multi colour here for comparison as, supposedly, the former repaints although it is more precise to spot when the trend turns while the latter can ignore short interruptions in a strong trend. Hence it works on D1 timeframe it is important that it takes a profit and opens a reverse trade on the same candle when the colour changes using the assumption of trend persistance.

I hope I stimulated your interest in this project and am standing patiently in line for this .

Janusz123:
Request for EA

Mladen

This DigitalFilterTF looks promising on D1 charts. Could you write an EA for it with these indications please:

TF = D1 (can be changed by the user from the settings)

If the colour of the indicator changes to red then:

Enter with the candle on the colour change (sell) @ 0.1 (first lot can be changed by the user from the settings)

Close the trade (take profit) with the candle if the colour changes to green and

Immediately open another trade on the change to green (buy)

If it is not going in our direction then close the trade at stop set according to the parameters in the article: seldom triggered, protect the account from large market movement.

Trading: 24 hrs, Mon – Fri

Time: CET

Thanks in advance
Files:

Mladen..

I have found this indicator online, its a Russian version of the Macd pattern identifier.. maybe you can have a look at that

to get some idees??

Have a great weekend

Halvard

patternmacd.mq4

halvardu:
Hi Mladen, is it possible for you to make a Macd indicator that identifies the following pattern's? would be great if you can make it with alert also.

Thanks in advance

Halvard
Files:

Hello mladen

2 indis are for 4decimals.

see the data window on left-top.

I need these 2 indis to have 5 decimals(means 1.xxxxx).

thanks in advance.

Files:

Here they are

davidoh:
2 indis are for 4decimals.

see the data window on left-top.

I need these 2 indis to have 5 decimals(means 1.xxxxx).

thanks in advance.
Files:

Thank you for your kindness.

mladen:
Here they are

thanks again, mladen

halvardu:

Thanks in advance

Halvard

Do you have the time to look at this Mladen?. I dont meen to bother you, but you are the only one I know that can

program this.

Regards

Halvard

SSA normalized end-pointed

regarding the SSA normalized end-pointed & alert advanced mtf indicator--

it seems the major red/blue line does not repaint/recalculate.

However, the dashed yellow line moves over time. Is this to be expected?

Files:
Reason: