Requests & Ideas - page 453

mladen:
High low activator that is using new double smoothing kor Jurik filter : highlow_jurik_activator_new_double_smooth.ex4

It looks that lot of improvements were taken place, even it is displayed in different way and when using double smoothing more false signals are disappearing. Looks very good that new method of double smoothing. I think it needs to be upgraded with more exciting options of display type and more .......

Thanks Mladen

Just one question: Is it possible to be composite indicator ?

Dear Mladen,

I have a specific question for you and i am hoping to get a clear explanation from you about this issue.

I am a real fan of your "summed unlimited" indicators. (attached is one of them as an example) It allows us to use multiple parameter sets for confirmation.

Before the metaquotes takeover we as advanced elite members could request for the summed unlimited versions of our favorite indicators in this thread.

Can we still make those "summed unlimited version" of our favorite indicator requests here in this thread? Thank you as always.

Sorry the attachment is at this post cause i couldn't attach the file to the previous post with the edit option .

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen,

I have a specific question for you and i am hoping to get a clear explanation from you about this issue.

I am a real fan of your "summed unlimited" indicators. (attached is one of them as an example) It allows us to use multiple parameter sets for confirmation.

Before the metaquotes takeover we as advanced elite members could request for the summed unlimited versions of our favorite indicators in this thread.

Can we still make those "summed unlimited version" of our favorite indicator requests here in this thread? Thank you as always.

hello everyone... Dear mladen or mrtools i have a question, may be silly... can you make the Traders Dynamic Cb SSA, with dynamic zones?? Silly question number 2... you made a stochastic TMA... can you make stochastic SSA?

traders_dynamic_cb_ssa_norm_index_alertsarrows_2_1.mq4

mrtools:

Solariz, also added the interpolation.

dt_oscillator__alerts_2.01.mq4

Hi Mladen, this indi is drawing digits to the top left corner of the chart. Can that be fixed?

Thanks for your help and regards,

mladen:

Forgot it

It will be made

Dear Mladen

Any chance for vertical lines when macd 0 cross and macd signal cross in 'averages MACD 3_1' indicator

Thanks

mladen:
High low activator that is using new double smoothing kor Jurik filter : highlow_jurik_activator_new_double_smooth.ex4

mladen:

Is it possible to add the options of display type (line bar and dots) and on first bar for the new double smooth version of HighLow Jurik activator new double smooth.ex4

thanks

secretcode:

Dear Mladen

Any chance for vertical lines when macd 0 cross and macd signal cross in 'averages MACD 3_1' indicator

Thanks

secretcode

Here is this one with vertical lines on macd zero line cross : averages_macd_3_2.ex4

Solariz:

Hi Mladen, this indi is drawing digits to the top left corner of the chart. Can that be fixed?

Thanks for your help and regards,

Hi Solariz, on line 185 there is this comment "Comment(cross[whichBar]," ",cross[whichBar+1]);" if you remove that the digits should go away.

mladen:

secretcode

Here is this one with vertical lines on macd zero line cross : averages_macd_3_2.ex4

Mladen

Thank you so much

Happy weekend

Reason: