Heiken Ashi Idea - page 12

hma Histogram

Hi, is his what you are looking for?

rgds

Peter

Files:

jud500:
Hi, I'm trying to find the Heiken Ashi indicator for metatrader4, but where the indicator is placed BENEATH the main chart just like for example an oscillator indicator is positioned on the chart.

I have the HA indicator where it converts the main chart to the HA setup, but this doesn't work for me. I need to keep the HA indicator seperate from the main chart.

Anyone know where I can get such a script/file?

Have this one but you still need Heiken Ashi in your indicators folder.

HAS indi convert as EA

Raff,

I love so much your Indicator youve made here, but Please tell me is it possible for me to transform your indi into an ea? please let me know, if you have currently ea like this.

thanks,

Bryan

nice indicator

I have been experimenting with this indicator and realize its probably old. It gets confusing to watch it on the price chart is there anyone who can program it to post in a seperate indicator window instaed of on the price chart.

Thanks

Files:

Heiken Ashi not drawing correctly ?

hi, I'm using the Heiken Ashi indicator just to thicken the price bars and not for any

other HA properties such bars may have

I just noticed that it's painting some price bars longer than the actual price bars and

want to know if there's something wrong with the indicator code, or if the difference

is something to do with how the HA functions. thanks

attached Heiken Ashi indicator I'm using

chart with long HA bars indicated with white tls

Files:
ha_5m.gif  50 kb

ace

The code is correct.

Differences compared to regular candles are coming from a way how open is calculated for Heiken ashi. In Heiken ashi open is calculated as
[Open (previous HA bar) + Close (previous HA bar)]/2
and in some cases that open can exceed current bar high or low (those are the cases that you are referring to)

thanks mladen

hi

guys am trying the hama histogram of fxbs which he posted her e an its really good any reviews on it ?

heiken ashi bar histogram with timeframe chooser

Hello,

i am looking for an indicator which shows me the average (smoothed or not) of the latest Heiken Ashi Candle as a simple bar histogramm in an extra window with the possibility to choose the time frame individually so that it shows me the 4h HA on a 1 hour timeframe chart for example. i only need the information if bullish (green bar) or bearish (red bar) so the look can be plain simple, just red and green bar of same size

i looked through half the forum but did not find such an indicator so far

does it exist?

Thanks

tobi

Hi tobi77,

There are few indicators as per your requirement (MTf bars in separated windows together with histogram and so on).

So, just check by yourself:

Heiken_Ashi:

- Heiken Ashi Idea: original thread about idea in general; Heiken_Ashi_Ma no tails indicator ("HA no tails" just shows the HA body and by color change shows when the HA bar flips) and Heiken_Ashi_Ma lines indicator ("HA lines" shows only the moving average of the HA Open and Close and thus clears the view better) are on this post.

- Heiken-ashi Zero-lag Tema: new indicator.

- Heiken Ashi indicators development thread (some very interesting indicators developed);

- Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator is here;

- Heiken Ashi Step Ma Histogram is here;

- Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator with/without alert fixed by mladen is here;

- Heiken Ashi for separate window with sound alert modified by Igorad is here;

- mtf Heiken Ashi (histo) cw, sw is on this page;

- many Jurik indicators with Heiken_Ashi: explanation, first indicators set, new indicators set, original thread;

- Heiken_Ashi_Ma and Heiken_Ashi_Ma_Bars2 indicatorswith many functions are here;

- Step Heiken Ashi indicator is here;

- multi timeframe Heiken_Ashi different versions are here, here, here and this one.

- Multi timeframe HeikenAshiSW_v2created by Igorad is here;

- Heiken_Ashi_MA indicator is here;

- NONLAG Heiken Ashiis here;

- Heiken Ashi Zma indicator with alert on this thread.

- Heikin Ashi (better formula): Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3 indicator is here and fixed version is on this post.

- Heiken Ashi for separate window indicators are on this thread.

Heiken Ashi documentation:

- Heiken Ashi documentation and FAQ is here;

Reason: