• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 112

brax64
brax64  

Hi kokleongch,

I did modified an old pivot indicator that has already the time zone shift coded (easy to say... not so easy to code... ). Read at the beginning of the code how to set the time zone shift that you need.

Regards

kokleongch:
Hi brax64,

Are you able to modify slightly the indi ? I would like to have an option of daily open at Sydney Bank Open or any time defined by the user instead of using std broker server time.

Thanks

KL
nodp53
nodp53  
brax64:
Hi kokleongch,

I did modified an old pivot indicator that has already the time zone shift coded (easy to say... not so easy to code... ). Read at the beginning of the code how to set the time zone shift that you need.

Regards

Brax64, thanx a lot for for your Indicatar. Is it possible to get the FiboZones of the previous day (visible) remain on the chart and may be to mark the boundaries of these resistance / support levels as FibZones like at Picture? Thank you for excellent work

Nod

Files:
kokleongch
kokleongch  
brax64:
Hi kokleongch,

Regards

thanks brax64! Appreciate your help.

camisa
camisa  

Hello, any chance of recoding the attached indicators so that they can be less CPU intensive (particulary cfb adaptative)

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

camisa

Color deviations is quite a normal indicator - it is not a cpu intensive one

Cfb adaptive can not be made simpler : cfb itself uses (depending on cfb depth) up to almost 200 buffers just in order to calculate values - it is its nature. Even like this (in this form) it is much lighter than the previous version that was using up to 8 instances of indicator in order to calculate values

The usual setting I am using is maximal 5000 bars in charts setting and I find it quite enough for any analysis (tradestation fr example usually limits data to 30 days for intraday charts - compare it to 5000 and it seems that 5000 is really enough by any criteria)

camisa:
Hello, any chance of recoding the attached indicators so that they can be less CPU intensive (particulary cfb adaptative)
Rick
Rick  

Mr Tools, Mladen,

Would it be possible to have an MTF version of "double smoothed jurik BrainTrend1StopLine.mq4" and "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2.mq4" please?

I have attached the original indicators.

regards and thanks

gorick

William Snyder
William Snyder  
gorick:
Mr Tools, Mladen,

Would it be possible to have an MTF version of "double smoothed jurik BrainTrend1StopLine.mq4" and "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2.mq4" please?

I have attached the original indicators.

regards and thanks

gorick

Hi Gorick,

The volty channel was able to do, the other actually been trying to mtf for a long time and no luck.

Rick
Rick  
mrtools:
Hi Gorick, The volty channel was able to do, the other actually been trying to mtf for a long time and no luck.

Mr. Tools,

I thank you for the Volty MTF. I fully understand the difficulty of the braintrend, thanks anyway. I always appreciate your work and effort.

Regards

gorick

Rick
Rick  

Mr Tools,

Can you please check the logic in the mtf indicator - "JurikTrend envelopes mtf alerts.mq4", attached. I believe that the trend buffer is not calculated when the MTF function is being used in a time frame higher than the chart default.

Regards

Rick

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Yes Rick you were right, added the trend buffer to the mtf.

Thanks