Requests & Ideas - page 112

Hello, any chance of recoding the attached indicators so that they can be less CPU intensive (particulary cfb adaptative)

camisa

Color deviations is quite a normal indicator - it is not a cpu intensive one

Cfb adaptive can not be made simpler : cfb itself uses (depending on cfb depth) up to almost 200 buffers just in order to calculate values - it is its nature. Even like this (in this form) it is much lighter than the previous version that was using up to 8 instances of indicator in order to calculate values

The usual setting I am using is maximal 5000 bars in charts setting and I find it quite enough for any analysis (tradestation fr example usually limits data to 30 days for intraday charts - compare it to 5000 and it seems that 5000 is really enough by any criteria)

camisa:
Hello, any chance of recoding the attached indicators so that they can be less CPU intensive (particulary cfb adaptative)

Mr Tools, Mladen,

Would it be possible to have an MTF version of "double smoothed jurik BrainTrend1StopLine.mq4" and "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2.mq4" please?

I have attached the original indicators.

regards and thanks

gorick

gorick:
Mr Tools, Mladen,

Would it be possible to have an MTF version of "double smoothed jurik BrainTrend1StopLine.mq4" and "VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2.mq4" please?

I have attached the original indicators.

regards and thanks

gorick

Hi Gorick,

The volty channel was able to do, the other actually been trying to mtf for a long time and no luck.

mrtools:
Hi Gorick, The volty channel was able to do, the other actually been trying to mtf for a long time and no luck.

Mr. Tools,

I thank you for the Volty MTF. I fully understand the difficulty of the braintrend, thanks anyway. I always appreciate your work and effort.

Regards

gorick

Mr Tools,

Can you please check the logic in the mtf indicator - "JurikTrend envelopes mtf alerts.mq4", attached. I believe that the trend buffer is not calculated when the MTF function is being used in a time frame higher than the chart default.

Regards

Rick

Yes Rick you were right, added the trend buffer to the mtf.

Thanks

Guys

Anyone can post a "Stochastic zerolagMacd" indicator here. I am trying to make a mtf from double smoothed jurik bran trend and I fail to find the "Stochastic zerolagMacd" indicator which is used buy that indicator. Searching and searching and I fail to find it

Here you go Mladen!

mrtools:
Yes Rick you were right, added the trend buffer to the mtf. Thanks

Mr Tools,

Thank you once again. That works a treat now!

Regards

gorick

Reason: