Requests & Ideas - page 109

Halvard,

Believe it or not it was harder that it seems from the source (mainly due to silly way how metatrader handles time - it was driving me crazy for some time, especially when Friday to Monday data is concerned) This one works OK. You can put multiple channels on chart (like on the example bellow) , you can specify their colors and styles and you can place them anywhere you want. It is a "pure objects" indicator (it does not use any buffers for calculation)

PS: you must keep the left ends of lines within the bars area (that is the price to avoid stupid metatrader time handling). Right part can go as far as you wish in the future but the left part must be somewhere in the past )it will work even then but it will not be able to align lines perfectly in time). Other than that, there are no other limitations

regards

Mladen

halvardu:
That was a really nice indicator Mladen, but its not quite wat i had in mind..Sorry..

Is it possible for you to do the same thing with Equidistant channel indicator?? I think that is the right indi to use?

Really sorry for the trouble

Regards

Halvard

Just perfect Mladen, I must say that you are an amazing programmer )))

Thank you sooo much

Have a great evening!

Regards

Halvard

mladen:
Halvard,

Believe it or not it was harder that it seems from the source (mainly due to silly way how metatrader handles time - it was driving me crazy for some time, especially when Friday to Monday data is concerned) This one works OK. You can put multiple channels on chart (like on the example bellow) , you can specify their colors and styles and you can place them anywhere you want. It is a "pure objects" indicator (it does not use any buffers for calculation)

PS: you must keep the left ends of lines within the bars area (that is the price to avoid stupid metatrader time handling). Right part can go as far as you wish in the future but the left part must be somewhere in the past )it will work even then but it will not be able to align lines perfectly in time). Other than that, there are no other limitations

regards

Mladen

Mrtools

Good afternoon (for my time zone)

Could you modify this indicator to get "Multi Time Frame".

pa_wprsmooth_w_histo_ma.mq4

An added feature

Hi Mladen

Could you please add a display of the number of currencies that are positive and negative to the FXCorrelator 2 USD centered indicator. As well, the option to turn on/off the name of the currencies.

Thank You!!!

-spotforex

mladen:
spotforex

Here you go

Added on more parameter : alertsWhenNCross. It is a minimal number of values that have to be grouped on one side of the zero line. If that number is exceeded (for example new up values is 5 and previous up values were 4, and the number of values required is 5) then an appropriate alert is raised. Alert is raised only if before that there was less total values on one side and it does not take into account which currencies are in question (it only checks the total number of currencies on "one side") (stopping now before my "explanation" becomes too complicated to understand I hope it is understandable)

regards

Mladen

spotforex,

Here you go fxcorrelator_3_usd.mq4

regards

Mladen

spotforex:
Hi Mladen

Could you please add a display of the number of currencies that are positive and negative to the FXCorrelator 2 USD centered indicator. As well, the option to turn on/off the name of the currencies.

Thank You!!!

-spotforex
Files:

Dynamic zone %R smoothed width

Mladen,

could you build, Dynamic zone % R smoothed with Weighthid Moving Average (period 3), dz dz buy sell 0.12 and 0.12.

Also an Expert Ad. this indicator, buy when it crosses from below to up, level: 0.12 dz buy, sell when it crosses from top to bottom, level: sell dz 0.12, with the ability to optimize:

levels of buy / sell?

and / or

the parameters of% R and WMA?

Thanks

This post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Smooth mode 3 equals linear weighted moving average. Set the buy zone and sell zone to 0.12

bebeshel:
Mladen,

could you build, Dynamic zone % R smoothed with Weighthid Moving Average (period 3), dz dz buy sell 0.12 and 0.12.

Also an Expert Ad. this indicator, buy when it crosses from below to up, level: 0.12 dz buy, sell when it crosses from top to bottom, level: sell dz 0.12, with the ability to optimize:

levels of buy / sell?

and / or

the parameters of% R and WMA?

Thanks

Hi Mladen:

Could you make an expert advisor for the indicator trend envelope mtf & alerts? Buy on blue, sell on violet, close previous position on color change. Also with the ability to choose different chart time frames, stop loss, and take profit for metrader 4. The build is 409. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know the name of the green and white line indicator in this picture?

Files:
e-u.jpg  24 kb

From the regularity of step like changes it could be some multi time frame version of an indicator, but can not tell exactly which one (to many possibilities)

Jerrica:
Does anyone know the name of the green and white line indicator in this picture?
Reason: