Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 39

Same gradient colors for candles ?

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Could you put color on candle ?

Best regards

Early Happy new year because i will be off skiing.

Rosalieone

Dynamic zero line ma atr version 3

David

Try this version. Our usual low-lag smoothing added to result so now you can control how smooth you wish it to be

Happy holidays to all

traderdp:
mladen,

for this indicator: the dz ma_atr - nma 2.01 -

This is perhaps a rather strange question, but is it possible to create a slightly smoothed version of the (color #1 thick line) of this indicator with not too much lag time delay? The other line ( color #0 thin line) is already less jagged and somewhat "smoothed", so changes are not needed.

Thanks so much for your time and consideration for all the requests sent to you.

Have a terrific holiday.

traderdp

David
Files:

Inyedible! Perfect solution to my strange question

mladen:
David

Try this version. Our usual low-lag smoothing added to result so now you can control how smooth you wish it to be

Happy holidays to all

mladen,

Thank you so much for a perfect solution to a strange question.

Happy holidays to you most of all for all of your generosity and patience.

traderdp

David

mladen:
Same gradient colors for candles ?

Happy new year

Yes same gradient please

Best regards

Rosalieone

Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum bars ...

Rosalieone

Here you go. Same gradients used and same rules as the originating indicator. For faster execution I recommend that you limit the number of bars colored this way (default it 500 bars) since metatrader doe not like too much when there are a lot of objects. Also, the best is to turn the chart on foreground of, so that the colored bars are in the foreground. Here is a comparison of this version to the one that is drawn in the separate window :

rosalieone:
Happy new year

Yes same gradient please

Best regards

Rosalieone

mladen, could you smooth nonlag ATR of jam cross like you did here?

traderdp:
mladen,

Thank you so much for a perfect solution to a strange question.

Happy holidays to you most of all for all of your generosity and patience.

traderdp

David

mladen,

if possible after the holiday, could you also put in the smoothing for the indi nonlag ATR of jma cross like you recently did for the indi dz ma_atr-nma 3? thanks very much as always for your continued help and support. Have a wonderful new year!

traderdp

David

David

It already has the smoothing added.

Let me explain : there are 3 values on that indicator. The 1st one (gray) is a non-lag smoothed atr. Second and 3rd values are the smoothed 1st value (one is smoothed using the FastLength and FastPhase, the other one is smoothed using SlowLength and SlowPhase)

traderdp:
mladen,

if possible after the holiday, could you also put in the smoothing for the indi nonlag ATR of jma cross like you recently did for the indi dz ma_atr-nma 3? thanks very much as always for your continued help and support. Have a wonderful new year!

traderdp

David

mladen:
Rosalieone

Here you go. Same gradients used and same rules as the originating indicator. For faster execution I recommend that you limit the number of bars colored this way (default it 500 bars) since metatrader doe not like too much when there are a lot of objects. Also, the best is to turn the chart on foreground of, so that the colored bars are in the foreground. Here is a comparison of this version to the one that is drawn in the separate window :

Thank you !

Do you sleep once a year ?

sorry for my mistake

mladen:
David

It already has the smoothing added.

Let me explain : there are 3 values on that indicator. The 1st one (gray) is a non-lag smoothed atr. Second and 3rd values are the smoothed 1st value (one is smoothed using the FastLength and FastPhase, the other one is smoothed using SlowLength and SlowPhase)

mladen,

My mistake. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I always appreciate your explanations.

traderdp

David

Dear Mladen

Happy new year to you and I hope it is a good year for you.

kindly can we have an arrows and bar on chart version of Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 3 indicator.

Many thanks in advance and wishing you all the success!

Regards,

Khaliddxd

Reason: