Elite indicators :) - page 446

Boxter

Inverse fisher transform can be applied on bounded indicators (and even then bounds must be brought to values "preferred" by ift). T3 velocity is an un-bounded indicator hence it is not possible to make a usable ift of it. Cfb adaptive version will be made and posted in the cfb thread though

Boxter:
Hi mladen, very much appreciated your indi ! This should be a real competitor to the Jurik velocity ! Is it possible to provide a cfb version as well ? An Inverse Fisher Transformation version should provide additional value as well.

mladen:
Boxter Inverse fisher transform can be applied on bounded indicators (and even then bounds must be brought to values "preferred" by ift). T3 velocity is an un-bounded indicator hence it is not possible to make a usable ift of it. Cfb adaptive version will be made and posted in the cfb thread though

Hi mladen, isn't it possible to do a normalization to introduce fixed bands ?

Thanks again for the cfb version of the T3 velocity indi.

Indicators

MLaden

Given your amazing knowledge and experience over a long period here, what in your view what are the best indicator(s) that you have seen (the ones you would put on your charts). Would be interested in your perspective on this.

Mank thanks

pakeha

I am afraid there is no simple answer to that

In my opinion there is a lot of good indicators, it only depends on the system you are using which one and how you use them. Just see for example what newdigital is doing : man, sometimes I think that he can take a wooden stick and make it work in trading. And probably the most important part of trading is not in indicators at all - the risk. If you use the maximum 0.5 to 1% risk rule than you are on a safe side.

What I can tell you that my yearly average is somewhere from 25 to 27 % and that I am quite happy with it and that I can trade that way without too much stress (not always, of course ) but most of the time

pakeha:
MLaden

Given your amazing knowledge and experience over a long period here, what in your view what are the best indicator(s) that you have seen (the ones you would put on your charts). Would be interested in your perspective on this.

Mank thanks

Hi Mladen,

Would you please add the same modifications of your Swami stochastic 2.01 to your Swami aroon oscillator, namely, ForSymbol, invert, Swami on/off.

Is the the Swami aroon the only trend-following Swami-based indicator available? I can't think of any other bounded trend indicators that can be converted.

Thanks again!!! And have a restful weekend.

-spotforex

mladen:
Here you go

Dear Mladen,

kindly can we have a colored version of Haco indicator ?

Thank you in advance

Swami aroon oscillator 2 ...

Here you go Added changeable symbol and inverted option too. Also, as you can see, you can choose the colors used in it. As of some other trend following indicator that could be made generic (in the first place) and "swamized" I am opened for suggestions, so if anybody has an idea that could be used for this kind of indicator, please let me know

btw: A pleasant weekend to all

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Would you please add the same modifications of your Swami stochastic 2.01 to your Swami aroon oscillator, namely, ForSymbol, invert, Swami on/off.

Is the the Swami aroon the only trend-following Swami-based indicator available? I can't think of any other bounded trend indicators that can be converted.

Thanks again!!! And have a restful weekend.

-spotforex

haCo histogram ...

Can it be like this ? Upper is the classical and lower is the histo version with colors added and how they compare

khaliddxd:
kindly can we have a colored version of Haco indicator ? Thank you in advance
Files:

Exactly !!!

You rock thanks a lot Mladen

Haco histo

Hello Mladen and MrTools,

Thank you very much for all the updated indicators over the past few days. It is very much appreciated!

Just as a suggestion, maybe it is possible to have any histogram as a histogram where the bars appear next to each other, instead of up and down? Like this one saves space.

Have a nice Sunday!

Reason: