Requests & Ideas - page 176

Post 1753

Hello mladen, good day sir, please remember my request in post 1753,thanks for everything.

Regression cjannel with alerts

Halvard

Try out this one. It has alerts when high or low breaks high channel bound or low channel bound and it has an alert when close retraces into the channel after breaking out of the channel (something like on the picture)

For linear regression channel set the degree to 1 and it will resemble to semi-automatic channel

halvardu:
Hi, thanks for the update Mladen . Maybe its better to use another type of channel indicator for this?? but I think you know that better than me .

Thanks for the help

Regards

Halvard

Hi,

this period i'm studying the Heiken Ashi and i notice how the close of it are level where the price react.

I studied it on 5 min tf with h1 HA and i'm ask if it is possible to create an indicator that plot a line = 1h HA close for the subsequent n h1 period on 5 min TF.

Attached there is a image where i draw it manually and we can see how the price react on the level.

What do you think?

Regards

Files:
haclose.gif  20 kb

Thanks alot Mladen!

I will test it and see if it is working?

Thanks for all the help!!

Halvard

mladen:
Halvard

Try out this one. It has alerts when high or low breaks high channel bound or low channel bound and it has an alert when close retraces into the channel after breaking out of the channel (something like on the picture)

For linear regression channel set the degree to 1 and it will resemble to semi-automatic channel

Hi Mladen...

Is it possible to set the start candle of the channel in another way than entering the (Bars)?? is it possible to use the mouse pointer to set the start?..

Hope you understand what I mean

Regards

Halvard

halvardu:
Thanks alot Mladen!

I will test it and see if it is working?

Thanks for all the help!!

Halvard

Eric

here are these 3 too (with push notification and same alerts types as the "regular" Wilder's DMI, for smoother Wilder's DMI versions, and push notifications added for cfb adaptive ADX)

eric gellasch:
Hello Mladen,

I am pleased to say that the push notification worked like a charm with very little lag. Very usable feature. Please consider adding this feature to the other indicators I posted. I greatly appreciate what you do here.

Many thanks,

Eric

NMA instead of SMMA

ma_atr1.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Would it be possible to use this funny little indicator with NMA instead of SMMA ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Files:
ma_atr1.mq4  3 kb

atr - nma

Rosalieone

I assumed you meant ocean NMA, so here is a one that is using ocean NMA instead of SMMA.

But while at it, decided to add some to it. The addition is a possibility to have a pots nma smoothing. In both steps nma is used for calculation, but I thought that post nma smoothing could add a bit o clarity to and some false signals filtering out. Here is a comparison of a "regular" (without using "post" smoothing) and posts smoothed version

rosalieone:
ma_atr1.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Would it be possible to use this funny little indicator with NMA instead of SMMA ?

Best regards

Rosalieone
Files:
nma_atr.gif  36 kb

mladen:
Rosalieone

I assumed you meant ocean NMA, so here is a one that is using ocean NMA instead of SMMA.

But while at it, decided to add some to it. The addition is a possibility to have a pots nma smoothing. In both steps nma is used for calculation, but I thought that post nma smoothing could add a bit o clarity to and some false signals filtering out. Here is a comparison of a "regular" (without using "post" smoothing) and posts smoothed version

Well done once again, thank you !

When you say ocean NMA you mean nma_v1.2.mq4 ?

Files:
nma_v1.2.mq4  5 kb

Nyquist criterion averaged atr

rosalieone

It is not. Here is a version that uses Nyquist criterion average in order to calculate values. You will probably have to experiment a bit with parameters (since, as you see, the values produced by the two are completely different due to a completely different averaging type

rosalieone:
Well done once again, thank you ! When you say ocean NMA you mean nma_v1.2.mq4 ?
Reason: