Requests & Ideas - page 158

ea request

hi,

and thank you for all great jobs that done in this forum. all the members appreciated it.

i am looking for simple expert adviser based on ichimoku .

buy when tenkan sen cross cloud up and sell when tenkan sen cross cloud down

i attached the template and picture regarding the trading system and the way of trading

thank you very much and i hope you can help me on this

human18:
hi,

and thank you for all great jobs that done in this forum. all the members appreciated it.

i am looking for simple expert adviser based on ichimoku .

buy when tenkan sen cross cloud up and sell when tenkan sen cross cloud down

i attached the template and picture regarding the trading system and the way of trading

thank you very much and i hope you can help me on this

Hi Human18,

Will work on Ea for this, i'm kinda slow but will get it done.

JaVJal FX V205s2 .EA trade very good but don't work on real . Please help

Hello !

this EA from another forum , statement very good but it doesn't works on real

Anybody please help !

Many thanks

Hi voxuanhanh,

I am very sorry but I do not think that someone will help.

because I opened this rar archive - after that - open this ex4 file in MS Word, and I was reading the following:

System Will Work On Specific Number

Of Rigisterd Live Account

To Get The Key Pay $ 105 And Send

Your LIVE Trading Account, Which Will Work On The Adviser Email:

[email address]

So sorry ... we are not the forum which are going to h*ck or cr*ck any commercial EA ...

Please ask it on the forum you downloaded it from.

besides, ... we (and I believe - majority of the members of our forum) are not fully believe/trust any commercial EA ... as our forum had some experience with some ... sorry.

Hello !

Thankyou very much ! I am new , I don't known about that . I am very sorry .

There are many many EAs so I don't known how to begining . I try some Mandarine_FibpivotsV1 , mandarine Martigale , WAIT PolyFitscalper-v1.59_NonHedge , JTS_1a ( I load this EAs in thread EA's file ) But only WALT PolyFitscalper work .

Please help me !

Momentum Tidy And Spruced Up Again,Please!

Hello to all,I just became fond and curious about momentum,I like momentum indicators as a replacement for volume from what i heard somewhere around here,the way metatrader calculates volume just isn't right,and I also remember some attempts to normalize it with no success(adeo)but one day I was reading through one of these threads and I seen the polychromatic momentum formula attached to the QQE,the exact name is the QQE PCM smooth new histo_mtf+alerts+arrows and I was amazed to know that this can be done,so what I propose and ask to be done is to please,I mean pretty please,start a new thread or at least make more variations to other indys's with the PCM formula,that will be so cool, and also the DZ PCM itself will be happy gaining more features such as PA,CFB,or Phase accumulation if possible thanks,in the mean time I found this T3 Momentum lying around and I believe it's due to be updated and upgraded,perhaps DZ will be great for now and later PA,CFB, and Phase Accumulation if possible can be added, and now I know it's one thing at a time but if we can see this through then I know i won't be the only one happy if I'm not mistaken I am not the only one who favors momentum over other indy's and remember I just became a big fan of momentum,Thanks Max

Files:

hi mrtools,

thank you very much for your help and i appreciated your job

i tried to use it in Demo account with IBFX australia. which has leverage of 1-400 and allowing hedge . but the expert didn't work at all and not open single trade.

i hope to help me in this situation .

thanks a lot

mrtools:
Hi Human18,

Sorry for the problems, if I am remembering right all IBFX brokers don't allow "Digits" in Ea's, and they used to have the suffix "m" after their currency names. Anyway think both should be covered in this version, on this version the magic number will be automatic for every currency pair, but if your broker uses a prefix or suffix after the currency pair name enter that letter,symbol or whatever it is if its before the currency pair exactly like it is, for example if its "mEURUSD" then enter m exactly like it is, in prefix slot, if the currency pair is with a suffix like "EURUSDm" then enter m exactly like it is in the suffix slot.

About hedging the Ea is not designed to hedge, the NoHedge is a function designed to keep the Ea from accidentally opening a hedge trade, and mainly for the US brokers.

Hopefully this fix works, but if not please don't hesitate to let us know, same goes for any questions.

thank you very much it is working fine, i am really appreciate your help.

i want to add another indicator which will help a lot in case of trailing stop because the moving average is not has that effect to choose a correct place of trailing stop and some time it close the trade keeping huge profit.

i want to add indicate that called NRTR which is working very fine with the cloud trading system.

i attached the indicator with explanation of trading way that i used

please don't hesitate to add what you think it can improve the trading way.

thank you a lot again to give you much work and i am sorry for that

nrtr_atr_stop.mq4

hello mladen

I need this indi to be a MTF version, please.

Have a good weekend.

Files:

davidoh

It is a multi time frame already

Hust set the TimFrame parameter to desired time frame

davidoh:
I need this indi to be a MTF version, please. Have a good weekend.
Reason: