NeverQuit's Trading Journal - page 6

I'm feeling very refreshed today. I'm not sure what it is but I'm feeling very good. I'm looking forward to pulling some profits out of the market this week.

I hope we all have a profitable trading week and always remember to relax and enjoy your free time. I know "free" time may not exist for some or may be hard to come by for others but make sue that you make time for it.

I will post my trading results each day this week and also for the weeks to come.

Good trading to all!

I've had a solid start to my trading week. I forgot to post my results from yesterday so I will do that in this post as well.

I started this week with $93.67. After Monday I was at $96.93. So that is a little more than a 3% profit for Monday. Then I did some trading last night during the Asia and Europe sessions and I was able to go from $96.93 to $102.84. So today I was able to make a little more than 6% today.

So as you can see, I'm having a very solid week thus far. I know that anything can happen but this week probably has been my best week in terms of my confidence and patience. I just have been much more patient and relaxed this week. I felt like last week I was forcing the issue and this week I wanted to make sure that I took this very slow.

I've had weeks with much bigger returns but my emotions were too bouncy. This week, I've not had one moment where I felt like things were not in control and that is something I'm very proud of.

Today I had another successful trading day and I was able to make a bit over 6% profit. I started the trading day with $102.84 and I now stand at $109.42

My account is now currently back to it's previous highest point. I look forward to trading later tonight and creating a new high.

This week has been a true learning lesson for me. I've been much more patient and I'm seeing my results improve dramatically. By being more patient I've been able to get much better entries and keep my stop loss as tight as possible. I've had some trades this week when I used a stop loss of 10 pips or less (trading off a 5 minute chart) and targets two or three times the size of my stop loss.

I will continue to take it one trade at a time and keep pushing forward. I also remind myself of my trading goals (to make 0.60% profit per day). I believe in my ability to continue to be profitable in the forex market and I will continue perfect my craft.

I just want to say thanks to everybody who has stopped by my journal and sent me some positive energy. I appreciate it all and I hope that one day when I have reached my goals I can share my new ones and continue to have the support of such a wonderful forum.

After a great day yesterday I had the total opposite day today. I am down to $86.99 in my trading account. I got caught in two bad trades during news time when the spread increased on me (Oanda is my broker) and stopped me out badly.

Then I made two stupid mistakes on trying to get my money back and got burned on those two trades also.

I'm standing in my window seal with my toes hanging off right now wondering how hard my landing will be. Don't worry though, it's only one story high so I will survive but I ain't a happy camper right now.

On my way to pick up my son from preschool. Chat later...if I survive the fall!

Hi,

Greetings ! Im also a newbie trader from the Philippines. I have blown 2 accounts before with around $2000 loss.Right now, im trying to build my account which started from $138 last Feb 2011 but only started to trade with last Oct. Currently it is now $386. Not a lot really but moving forward which is not bad..

Thanks for stopping by. I've been down those roads before but will make sure things are different this time around.

Congratulations on your gains. I profit is a profit no matter how big or small it may be.

I did not do any trading today. I was tired when the Europe session came around so I decided to go to sleep and I did not get up for the US session.

My current account balance is $85.55. Started off great but had a horrible Thursday and now I have to look forward to next week and making my profits back.

I have set a goal to get back to $100 by the end of December.

I also would like to post screenshots of my trades but last time I tried I got a message saying that the file was to large. Can somebody help me with figuring out a way to post my screenshots? If so, I would greatly appreciate it.

Today I ended up losing $10 taking my account to $75. I'm starting to get very frustrated and feel like I'm spinning out of control. My lesson learned for today is to stop trying to predict tops and bottoms and just go with the flow and the trend.

So, I have to go back in the lab and mix up my pot some more so I can get a good final batch so I can bottle it up and make some money with it.

I will not give up but I'm a honest person and I'm a bit frustrated but I won't be defeated.

Today was a positive day for me. I did not catch the major move south because I was getting my son ready for school but I did trade during the Europe session and I was able to make 5% profit.

I took my trading account from $75 to $78.95. I'm on the path of building my confidence back up one trade at a time.

I look forward to repeating my success tonight and building my account back up.

Today was a small losing day for me. My trading account is currently at $76.53. My account seems to be goingback and forth. I believe that I will turn things around though so I'm not worried about much.

I refuse to lose! I'm going to start trading off the daily chart. My lack of sleep is starting to have a negative impact on my trading. I'm also starting to see that it is pulling me away from my family more than I would want. Trading is something that I have a passion for but my family is something I have a love for.

So I will be trading off the daily chart for the rest of the foreseeable future. Trading on a higher timeframe will also allow for me to post my trades because they will be fewer of them. I will add a few pairs to give me a few more trading opportunities.

I will become successful in this business...no doubt about it.

Reason: