Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 197

torgash писал(а) >>

It works for me, too.

So I figured NYROBe for yesterday's questions, I'm already at $300.

>> you're shitting me.

Read from Stock Exchange University:

А.НИРОБА: ... Почему начинаются кризисы? .... Вот кризис, давайте вспомним 1998 год, он произошел кризис ведь, получается, не за один день. Фондовый рынок рос, начиная с 1991 года, но можно сказать, что в 1991 году не было фондового рынка – рос он. Когда подошла цена до психологического уровня, до 500 – индекс РТС подошел к психологическому уровню – начался кризис. Инвесторы начали фиксировать прибыль, и началась коррекция на рынках. Вот недавний кризис, который был в начале года – цена подошла до психологического уровня 2500 – и также там начали продавать. Сейчас индекс РТС – 631,29. Ближайший психологический уровень какой? 500. Этому я учу, об этом мы рассказываем на наших семинарах.

Super-trader Niroba reveals the real reason for the crises: the index is at a level ))))

Marx tears the hair on his beard in hysterics, Engels turns over in his coffin.

A. NIROBA: I would like to add that wave theory is one type of analysis. There are 4 types of analysis, fundamental analysis is responsible for real news, there is technical analysis that studies history and there is mathematical analysis, some kind of indicators, mathematical calculations with graphical representation on price charts, and there is Elliott Wave Theory. These 4 types of analysis, complex analysis of financial markets allows us to determine the direction of the trend with 90% probability in 10.

Another discovery - 4 types of analysis. The third one, mathematical, is named after this mysterious science for Niroba.

Well, he's modestly silent about the fourth... apparently it's a wave analysis. To attribute it to TA is a terrible crime, heresy.

I can't read any further.

well the RTS bounced back from 500 - 498 pips was...

Z-noy >> :
I've read almost the whole thread, Santa Barbara is resting from the passions there, Niroba has respect and admiration, he trades, trades by himself, trades at a profit, trades using the system, what is needed????, let the naysayers and detractors post screenshots, then you can compare Niroba to someone else in terms of results. I have tried to trade on the demo using Niroba's system, it turns out profitable, may be the wave theory has some sense. I'm sorry the topic contains too much rubbish. So, please keep the topic open and the moderator can clear it up.

>> you'd still call a clone a G-noy.

You pooped and your diarrhea is running down your trousers in waves.

Mischek >> :

>> me too, cause maybe I'm in the wrong place or something.

I went there, but I think the Internet was slow.

Where's the forum? Nirobaa?

sworder >> :

I used Sorento's login and I got connected to real server, but no quote from it, it's not up-to-date (the reasons may be different) and the main thing is that I saw "demo account" sign above.

We also logged in through the real server ourselves, but neither the first nor the second time I personally saw the "Demo Account" sign (I posted a screenshot).

And as it was seen by all who came to his credentials, the comparison of these facts points to the fact that the account is real.

This green demo account

two more procedures - transfer to a privileged group and top-up

torgash >> :

It works for me, too.

So I figure for yesterday's questions, I'm already at $300.

Move it from one trouser pocket to another. If there's anything to move, of course.

Idiocy

oil >> :

this is the green demo account.

>> two more procedures - transfer to a privileged group and top-up

I didn't register myself, only used the details provided. If there are others from the Demo account, I am ready to check them as well. I wonder what Alexan, who has gone through the whole procedure, has to say about it. Is there a demo account sign on top or not (for a privileged demo account)?

What do you all care? So, when another account is shown to you, the next one, are you going to find out if it is real or demo? Don't you feel sorry for the time it takes to find out? How many have we had in the last couple of months?

NYROBA >> :

Yeah, it's funny watching a bunch of morons who can't even tell the demo from the real thing... :))))

>> this is where I decide who's a moron and who's not a moron.

I'm the expert on moronism and I veto your resolution

Reason: