Blessing 2 - page 27

holyguy7:
I loaded the SET files but I turned MM off and loaded to the chart. Problem is, I keep getting this error message in the Experts tab:

2008.11.20 17:35:40 Blessing 2 v4.3 AUDCAD,H4: zero divider for MathMod function

I have the lots set to .01 which it does open for the other pairs, just not the EURUSD and AUDCAD for some reason.

Any idea?

hi,

did you manage to get around this problem?

I could not open for Eurusd H4 while the USDJPY D1 is ok...

lron:
All,

I guess folks are hearing about Blessing's success. I will simply say this....read the Advanced Features Document. It will tell you how and what to set.

This thread shows successful backtests with the 4 pairs that have been recommended. If you want to trade all 4 pairs, you need $250/pair micro or $2500/pair standard. Reading the doc file will tell you why.

As far as other pairs go, a lot of effort has been spent at trying others. Blessing was designed with EURUSD and USDJPY in mind. The two others just worked. The rest didn't far so well backtesting but it doesn't mean that they were all backtested with all possibly settings! Anyone is free to backtest Blessing on any pair and if a successful pair is found, share with us!

Happy Trading

v/r

Iron,

This is the first time I am writing to you to thank you for all your good work on this EA so far. it is a really great EA, provided people use it properly.

I just want to ask you something. You mention that the timeframe is important (E/U H4 and U/J is D1). Is that because it uses some indicators? Because I thought it mainly uses price action.

Hi Kwkee. Thanks for your help. This is my email.

Hi Kwkee,

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Here is my email address: james_phuc28@yahoo.com

Yes, I agree with you that we should not go of the Blessing EA, and in my post, I also say sorry to all of you to go out of the topic for my further request to correct the mistake of my tradingea.

I am very thankful for your valuable time to spend, and correct the error of my EA, and wait for your sending of the revised correct tradingea soon.

By the way, could you please kindly tell me the expected monthly earnings from Blessing EA on real account on average? Is it safe if I trade it with USD500 per pair and USD1,000 per 2 pairs? I will use Interbankx, as they have mini account and micro lot size. Do we use this Blessing EA with leverage of 1:100 or 1:200? and Which pair is more profitable? Eurusd or Usdjpy?

I am sorry to bother you too much by asking these personal questions, but I hope and wish you could help a newbie like me so that I won't be killed by trading forex with an EA. I am still learning to trade forex manually, and that's why I intend to use EA on my real account first, and when I can feel comfortable with my manual trading, I will trade it manually as well as using EAs.

Have a good trading day.

Best regards,

James

newbestco:
Hi Kwkee,

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Here is my email address: james_phuc28@yahoo.com

Yes, I agree with you that we should not go of the Blessing EA, and in my post, I also say sorry to all of you to go out of the topic for my further request to correct the mistake of my tradingea.

I am very thankful for your valuable time to spend, and correct the error of my EA, and wait for your sending of the revised correct tradingea soon.

By the way, could you please kindly tell me the expected monthly earnings from Blessing EA on real account on average? Is it safe if I trade it with USD500 per pair and USD1,000 per 2 pairs? I will use Interbankx, as they have mini account and micro lot size. Do we use this Blessing EA with leverage of 1:100 or 1:200? and Which pair is more profitable? Eurusd or Usdjpy?

I am sorry to bother you too much by asking these personal questions, but I hope and wish you could help a newbie like me so that I won't be killed by trading forex with an EA. I am still learning to trade forex manually, and that's why I intend to use EA on my real account first, and when I can feel comfortable with my manual trading, I will trade it manually as well as using EAs.

Have a good trading day.

Best regards,

James

Hi,

I have tried Blessing 2, V4.2 from 4th November till end of last week with a $2000 interbankFx mini demo.

In that 2 weeks, it yielded approximately 10.89% on the USD/JPY H1.

Not too bad if you ask me. But note that, I am left it quite conservatively with LAF = 0.5 with starting lots 0.01 (1 pip = 1 cent)

I leave the rest with default setting. I am now testing $1500 with two pairs Euro/USD and USD/JPY both H1 and another account with Euro/USD H4 and USD/JPY D1 using the preset files given. I notice that on the preset files, Euro/USD has AutoCal = true but the USD/JPY has AutoCal=false. Not sure why...maybe Iron can explain? What does AutoCal do?

There is a lot of potential on this EA. The only feature I wish it had is a time feature on Friday where it will closes all trade. But Blessings have LAF and Muliplier factor which is really sweet to control risk.

Hi Kwkee. Your reply is appreciated. Thanks

Hi Kwkee,

Thanks for your providing information to me.

You requested a wish to have additional function to close all trades on Friday is really correct, because usually from Friday to next Monday, there is usually GAP, which may cause some potential danger / harm to the open trades (losses).

Also, about the Autocal = true for Eurusd, and = false on Usdjpy, I also don't understand well about the usage of this function.

So, I hope that Iron could explain to us about this additional function. Thanks a lot.

Well, the yield is around 10% in 2 weeks is really very good. A lot of thanks to Iron for his hard work, and revision of this Blessingea to make it so good like this. All of us, the users are very thankful to Iron. He is not only a talented man, but also very kind man as I explained in my previous email that he always replied to me in details what I asked him.

About the newest version, I think there is v4.3 in previous post. Why didn't you use the newest version. I think Iron did improve something in this newest version.

Also, as I know, this EA is used on H4 timeframe, but you used it on H1, and still make good profit. Very good. But so, which time-frame is best for this EA? H1 or H4, or D1?

Best regards,

James

I usually manually control the Friday and NFP week trading. How would the code deal with open trades?, if Iron decided to add this option? Also most coders use GMT time to accomodate the world-wide use of the EA.

ES

ElectricSavant:
I usually manually control the Friday and NFP week trading. How would the code deal with open trades?, if Iron decided to add this option? Also most coders use GMT time to accomodate the world-wide use of the EA. ES

Use the broker time. There is another commercial martingale EA (will not put the name here) that closes every Friday at 10.00 GMT.

No surprises on following Monday or Friday during NFP days.

What happens to the open trades?

kwkee:
Use the broker time. There is another commercial martingale EA (will not put the name here) that closes every Friday at 10.00 GMT. No surprises on following Monday or Friday during NFP days.

Hey Everyone,

Thank you for such an interesting and exciting thread. It looks very promising!

Can someone direct me to the "Advanced Settings Document" that is mentioned in post #203? The link seems to direct me to v4.3 of the EA, a set document and a backtest result.

Also, I'm a little confused at to which are the more recent set files. Can someone help me there too?

Thank you,

JR

anyone sell EURUSD from Blessing 2 yesterday?

I found that it will cut loss when 4hr MA change , isn't it?

Reason: