Blessing 2 - page 29

ElectricSavant:
also...now and then... you can find some bikini girls on his site.... ES

Ha! Those didn't last, did they?

ChicagoRob:
I should have been more specific. I got infected from the robo-miner

site. My AVG anti-virus program was unable to eliminate the problem,

and it took two days to get rid of it. Therefore, I was not a happy

camper. The main culprit was SHeur.AS trojan - not a fun one to get.

When someone purposely infects my computer, I'm going to war with

them.

Rob

Thanks for the clarification, I understand now.

Anyway, Blessing is doing fairly well on PipCop right now. I'm just using the default settings from the post a few pages back, so it will be nice to see how it goes. If it maintains a positive trend for 90 days, I'll put it on a live account and post the results as well.

-James Fullerton

'The girls were very offended...(they have bitter nipples after the whole experience and do not want to participate in your police state. They beileve in free intercourse)

ChicagoRob:
I run the EA at defaults without MM, either .01 or .02 lots on $3K-$5K

IBFX mini demo.

Rob

Hi rob! can you post ur statement please?

Togu:
Hi rob! can you post ur statement please?

Here you go:

Files:

hi,

i am very interesting in bless 4.3 and i run this EA for 1 year H4 EU. It generated a good profit at the beginning but it loss everything at the end of the period. it seems it does not "cut" lost and let the hedge run without knowing the floating loss can kill the account. it closed all the trades because it was running out of margin. please advise.

thank you

When you say you ran this for a year, was that back testing? If so, you should keep in mind that those results won't match running the EA on a live feed through MetaTrader and your brokerage (demo or live account). Check my site for the current live review of Blessing - PipCop.com.

I understand your point. Many use EA's for various reasons...even some of us control our emotions with EA's....the point that you make I think is that v4.3 does not use the market as its decision to exit, but in fact your equity condition....the market is not aware of your equity condition.

You see...in an effort to make this a good EA, Iron has stumbled on some real good settings and EA modifications through backtesting. Some rely upon backtesting more than others. We are forward testing this now...some of us are live. Follow along in this thread and see how we do is the real safe way to do, I guess...

In the last three years I have not traded Forex manually, but I will tell you that you cannot remove risk from trading. I have tried and tried. I do attempt to get flat for the weekends as the Gaps of late are real scarey and I simply do not feel any control on where the price will pop up!. NFP weeks after Wednesday are weird too! This is the Thanksgiving holiday here in the USA and many do not trade today or tomorrow...which makes for some weird trading too!

ES

footy98:
hi,

i am very interesting in bless 4.3 and i run this EA for 1 year H4 EU. It generated a good profit at the beginning but it loss everything at the end of the period. it seems it does not "cut" lost and let the hedge run without knowing the floating loss can kill the account. it closed all the trades because it was running out of margin. please advise.

thank you

ElectricSavant:
I understand your point. Many use EA's for various reasons...even some of us control our emotions with EA's....the point that you make I think is that v4.3 does not use the market as its decision to exit, but in fact your equity condition....the market is not aware of your equity condition.

You see...in an effort to make this a good EA, Iron has stumbled on some real good settings and EA modifications through backtesting. Some rely upon backtesting more than others. We are forward testing this now...some of us are live. Follow along in this thread and see how we do is the real safe way to do, I guess...

In the last three years I have not traded Forex manually, but I will tell you that you cannot remove risk from trading. I have tried and tried. I do attempt to get flat for the weekends as the Gaps of late are real scarey and I simply do not feel any control on where the price will pop up!. NFP weeks after Wednesday are weird too! This is the Thanksgiving holiday here in the USA and many do not trade today or tomorrow...which makes for some weird trading too!

ES

I'm live trading. So far so good. I leave it up for 24 hours but I'm planning to shut it down on Friday because of the Monday's gap is scary.

Anyone trading two pairs with 500$? 0.01lots?

PocoDiablo:
I run PipCop.com and have heard zero reports of trojans. All software is the latest update (as of about 2 days ago, even!) and I run a very secure site. I suspect you have a secondary infection which you may want to investigate closer. -James Fullerton

Great site!!!

Thanks, feel free to tell your friends about it. I got tired of back test results (which really are worthless for the most part) and wanted to find out what EAs really perform. So far I've only put one on a live account, but if Blessing is profitable for 90 days it will get a live account as well. Of course, it'll be small to start with, but Alpari just started supporting the 5th decimal so we can do comparisons to larger balances. :cool:

-James Fullerton

Reason: