Blessing 2 - page 25

Who is Tradeview anyways? Ikon?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177397/page32

robp:
Isn't Tradeview a 100:1 broker? And you can't trade down to .01 with Tradeview. Methods like this usually need more leverage than 100:1 and the ability to trade very small. I apologize if I'm wrong -- and please correct me If I am -- but I don't think Tradeview is a broker for this method.

I am so conservative I am trading a penny per pip in my IBFX mini account on 1K live....lol...perhaps I can turn MM on....

When you guys post about .01 I think you mean 10 cents a pip...

BUT REMEMBER....

There are many IBFX mini account users here .01 means 1 penny a pip to us...

ES

HolyGuy, can you post the set files you're using and TF info?

ElectricSavant:
I am so conservative I am trading a penny per pip in my IBFX mini account on 1K live....lol...perhaps I can turn MM on....

When you guys post about .01 I think you mean 10 cents a pip...

BUT REMEMBER....

There are many IBFX mini account users here .01 means 1 penny a pip to us...

ES

I'm pretty sure everyone here is trading IBFX minis, which, in all cases,

will be 1-cent/pip. I have yet to see anyone using a IBFX Standard

account.

Holyguy7's statement is exceptional, but you have to factor in the

.04 starting lots(4-cents/pip). On his $10K account, he's effectively

trading .01 lots per $2.5K, which is super conservative.

Rob

ChicagoRob,

If I trade all four pair in v4.3 with MM on with a 1K IBFX mini account ...would that be conservative?

ES

ElectricSavant:
ChicagoRob,

If I trade all four pair in v4.3 with MM on with a 1K IBFX mini account ...would that be conservative?

ES

Not really conservative. I would not trade a live account with only $1000 for four pairs. Perhaps I would trade 1 pair, but not four. You might be able to trade two pairs, but that would be the max I would go on only $1,000. I hope this helps.

holyguy7:
Not really conservative. I would not trade a live account with only $1000 for four pairs. Perhaps I would trade 1 pair, but not four. You might be able to trade two pairs, but that would be the max I would go on only $1,000. I hope this helps.

Agree with holyguy7. One pair with $1K, at .01 lots, gives you plenty

of breathing room. I would not go with more than two pairs.

Rob

Ok Thanks guys...But I am turning MM on the H4 EUR/USD ok? I am using the 1.38 and the .9 in the settings.

I am LIVE hehe ☺

ES

Should we do this below in italics on the other three pair? Also the Initial Account setting...should we change it from the default of 5K to 1/4th of the platforms start equity if we are trading four pair?

1k = 250 per pair

As promised, I'm attaching a new set file for the EURUSD that made it through the problems of last week. All I did was reduce the multiplier from 1.4 down to 1.38 and squished the autogrid down to 90% (.9).The backtest results are also attached. The drawdown may look high but that's due to equity protection helping out in two separate occasions while allowing continued trading. Protections work and you can see the results.

I'm on a 5 digit standard account. I have 10 for broker decimal, MM true, account type 1 and getting zero divide for MathMod function errors. Any ideas?

Reason: