Blessing 2 - page 28

ElectricSavant:
What happens to the open trades?

I know the EA he's referring too.

The friday_close variable is simply a 'don't trade after' hour and the open trades are left to run their course. I think the idea is more to avoid having trades hanging over the weekend than any major news release.

Lux

luxinterior:
I know the EA he's referring too.

The friday_close variable is simply a 'don't trade after' hour and the open trades are left to run their course. I think the idea is more to avoid having trades hanging over the weekend than any major news release.

Lux

Actually it closes all open trades as well.

What would be appropriate lot size for 300$ micro account? I would defenitily test this. I wouldn' want conservative method but I want something in the middle. Thanks in advance

Togu:
What would be appropriate lot size for 300$ micro account? I would defenitily test this. I wouldn' want conservative method but I want something in the middle. Thanks in advance

err...$300 may not be enough.

You need at least $500 to be safe. And use nano-lots account, not just micro. Nano-lots account would be something like interbankfx mini account.

Try on demo first. $300 is really risky so you should go for a very conservative settings.

No Thanks...I vote no....I can decide this manually. I do not think it needs to be built into the EA as an automatic option.

ES

kwkee:
Actually it closes all open trades as well.

According to Iron he originally posted that $250.00 was enough per pair...you can always turn off MM and use 0.01 in an IBFX mini account....

kwkee:
err...$300 may not be enough.

You need at least $500 to be safe. And use nano-lots account, not just micro. Nano-lots account would be something like interbankfx mini account.

Try on demo first. $300 is really risky so you should go for a very conservative settings.

ChicagoRob:
That site is loaded with trojans. I got four infections from them.Proceed at your own risk!

I run PipCop.com and have heard zero reports of trojans. All software is the latest update (as of about 2 days ago, even!) and I run a very secure site. I suspect you have a secondary infection which you may want to investigate closer.

-James Fullerton

I should add - it is possible that your A/V software is picking up my site analytics software which uses a complex but new JavaScript protocol to help better analyze visitors to the site and how they are using it.

-James Fullerton

also...now and then... you can find some bikini girls on his site....

ES

PocoDiablo:
I should add - it is possible that your A/V software is picking up my site analytics software which uses a complex but new JavaScript protocol to help better analyze visitors to the site and how they are using it. -James Fullerton

I should have been more specific. I got infected from the robo-miner

site. My AVG anti-virus program was unable to eliminate the problem,

and it took two days to get rid of it. Therefore, I was not a happy

camper. The main culprit was SHeur.AS trojan - not a fun one to get.

When someone purposely infects my computer, I'm going to war with

them.

Rob

Reason: