Blessing 2 - page 34

new version setting

Dear Iron,

I have some questions about the new version (12-2008) settings. Could you explain me shortly the meanings of the followings and how to set them at best:

-portion;

-LAF;

-GAF;

-MC.

Moreover, could you tel me what sould I adjust in order to trade with two or more pairs? I don't see a magic number in the settings.

Thank you so much for your remarcable work!

Answers

Please go here for the latest version and explanation of those items. Magic numbers are automatically set for each individual pairs. It's built into the EA. You might want to read up on portion control in the document in the link above.

v/r

maurizio.p:
Dear Iron,

I have some questions about the new version (12-2008) settings. Could you explain me shortly the meanings of the followings and how to set them at best:

-portion;

-LAF;

-GAF;

-MC.

Moreover, could you tel me what sould I adjust in order to trade with two or more pairs? I don't see a magic number in the settings.

Thank you so much for your remarcable work!

Check this out

The Holidays are near – and FXDD is in the Holiday Spirit!

If you’ve been waiting to open a live trading account, now is the time! FXDD has an incredible limited-time offer for all new customers: Open a live FXDD trading account between November 25 and December 25, 2008, and receive a $100 instant credit – regardless of when (or whether) you fund your new account.

I hope I am allowed to post this thread but it is a blessing!

kwkee:
I don't think FXDD allows nano-lots where 1 pip = 1 cent.

I think they do, but you have to make a special request. I believe they

only do it for live accounts, but I could be mistaken.

Rob

Iron, MA-period

Dear Iron,

thank you for your kind answer. Your document is very clear and I understood well the program logic. I appreciate very much the money management. Great! Just 2 little questions more. The variable MA-period is setted in the program 100 by default, despite you indicate on the eplanation document to set 34. Wich is the value tu use? I think this is a very important setting as from it depends the possibility for the EA to determinate a trend inversion. And finally, what are the pairs working actually at best for Blessing EA? Should I use the same settings for every pairs? Which is the most suitable broker?

Thank you so much

Settings

Go herefor the set files. The set files have the timeframe on which to use Blessing along with the pair.

The document just describes various settings. The set files will populate the menu with the settings to use for that pair. The set files are what you should use.

v/r

maurizio.p:
Dear Iron,

thank you for your kind answer. Your document is very clear and I understood well the program logic. I appreciate very much the money management. Great! Just 2 little questions more. The variable MA-period is setted in the program 100 by default, despite you indicate on the eplanation document to set 34. Wich is the value tu use? I think this is a very important setting as from it depends the possibility for the EA to determinate a trend inversion. And finally, what are the pairs working actually at best for Blessing EA? Should I use the same settings for every pairs? Which is the most suitable broker?

Thank you so much

New Version v4.6

All,

Go herefor the new version of Blessing. It adds chart overlay features and cleans up the chart objects better. It also adds automatic broker decimal setting features so this is no longer a menu selectable item.

Happy Trading

v/r

ChicagoRob:
Good to see you here, Mike. I know we've discussed the synergistic

effects of Blessing/IBFX. At the risk of being somewhat off-topic,

would you say that Piplite/FXDD works in a similar manner? IOW,

have you found Piplite to perform better with FXDD than IBFX?

Rob

I have had simular Results / Problems with Piplite and FXDD. The FXDD demo account does wonderfully with both but live is another story. The data feed for demo and live with FXDD are very different when it comes to what an EA sees. It seems the more dependant an EA is on indicators the bigger the difference. I'm planning to move my IRA roll over account from FXDD to IBFX. If I can not make money I'll move my account where the EAs I run will make money.

v/r

MIKE

Reason: