FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 72

new-rena:

I'm the only one here)

sometime I'll tell you the logic behind the software that was in the signals. It did have a good percentage of hits, though.... She was down on the commodities. Up to the initial deposit and another 10%. I think how to fix this problem. The reason is clear - the trend. I think this idea might help.

I don't think so ... It's not that ... you have to give wide to such indices ... or vice versa limit the information to a week and trade only a week and close the deals on Friday at the end of the European ...

azfaraon:
I don't think so ...It's not the right one ...The breadth should be given to such indices ...or vice versa limit the processed information to a week and trade only a week and close trades on Friday with the end of the European ...
I decided to add an indicator to confirm the signal...not MAs of course. The solution to the logical condition just liked it, as with the confirmation it turns out.

new-rena:
So I decided to add an indicator to confirm the signal...not the MAs of course. The solution to the logical condition just liked it, as with the confirmation it turns out.

I think you just lose time ...It's like three screens...But there's just an inductor with different parameters and there's a confirmation of one by the other ...If there's a trend and it starts impulsively, it just doesn't have time to mathematically calculate the condition ...it's too late ...

then it's too late...

Вадим Новопашин:

But they draw me a dead ceiling at 1080 and in the range 11700 12100 and the pair is still under pressure, in any case the spread 1080 is the most decisive at the moment.

There's nothing to kick, not everything is clear. If we break through the resistance of the 10-one story, if we push back quickly, we may as well visit the 1-st.

If 2 different Ma's are lowered into a separate window with levels of, say, 20-40-60 and watch for crossing and positioning of Ma's relative to levels, the same thing will happen with the difference that levels change depending on price.

azfaraon:
If 2 different Ma's are lowered into a separate window with levels of say 20-40-60 and watch for crossovers and location of Ma's relative to levels ... the difference is that levels change depending on price.
There are 3 MAs without levels, especially from the experienced ones... I should check how it works... Victor doesn't hold the stock.

There are non-stop reports from Europe on russia 24 about problems with immigrants, some prick from the army structures (I did not manage to hear properly) is urging people to arm themselves in anticipation of a civil war! Will the euro go uphill?

Вадим Новопашин:
Russian 24 constantly broadcasts reports from Europe about problems with immigrants, some prick from the army structures (I did not have enough time to hear) urges people to arm themselves in anticipation of a civil war! Will the euro go uphill?
Everyone hears what he wants and what he can hear ...

The Arabs are down -7%
Reason: