Blessing 2 - page 22

Broker Issue

grega07:
hey,

first of all, Iron thank you for this great ea! i've been testing it on demo account for last two months and results were far beyond my expectations (20-30% per week).

now, when i started to trade for real money, ea doesnt work. i trade on liteforex on cent account. everything is ok, ea does first trade but then doesnt do anything more. no S/L, no second trade, just T/P limit.

So, can anyone help me to find the problem? Thx

Forwarding testing on demos is how most everyone checks to see if EAs work as advertised. As for live, if it doesn't work as expected on a live account, that's the broker. Apparently, your broker uses different settings on their demo server as compared to their live server. This type of activity continues to be a problem. My humble suggestion is to switch brokers. IBFX, FXDD or Tradeview have all demonstrated that their demo servers and live servers have similar settings. Also, watch your journel tab in the terminal area. It will show the activity of the EA and whether or not the server took or even processed the request.

If anyone else can chime in with possible suggestions, please do. As I stated above, it comes down to the broker as to how the orders are processed, opened, traded and closed...good luck!

v/r

I am forward testing v4.3 on EUR/USD H4 without MM using 0.01 with a 1K IBFX mini account without any incidence. I have been testing from the day v4.3 was released.

I will report anything that I can discover when I go live.

I might add a big Thank You to Iron.

ES

lron:
Forwarding testing on demos is how most everyone checks to see if EAs work as advertised. As for live, if it doesn't work as expected on a live account, that's the broker. Apparently, your broker uses different settings on their demo server as compared to their live server. This type of activity continues to be a problem. My humble suggestion is to switch brokers. IBFX, FXDD or Tradeview have all demonstrated that their demo servers and live servers have similar settings. Also, watch your journel tab in the terminal area. It will show the activity of the EA and whether or not the server took or even processed the request.

If anyone else can chime in with possible suggestions, please do. As I stated above, it comes down to the broker as to how the orders are processed, opened, traded and closed...good luck!

v/r

thanks iron, i cant see no other reason for not working. it would be just great to use cent account for such ea.

Micro Account

grega07:
thanks iron, i cant see no other reason for not working. it would be just great to use cent account for such ea.

You can use this EA on a micro account (cent). You need a broker that will trade down to the microlot level (.01). That means you need to have a broker that uses 1 Lot to control 10,000 of base currency so that 1 lot is worth $1/pip, .1 lots is worth 10c/pip and .01 lots is worth 1c/pip.

I've been writing code and using hundreds of EA over the last year. I've been coding for a while now and I have 4 commercial EAs that I believe work great. I am going live for the first time after 2 years of study and demoing with FXDD. I'm opening a mini account for $2500 and trading down to the micro level. If everyone has followed my suggestions, this amount could easily trade 10 instances of Blessing or Piplite ($250 minimum for a micro), however, I will be trading 2 pairs of Blessing, 2 pairs of Piplite and my four other EAs to round out 8 pairs on my $2500.

This "style" of trading hedges on 3 levels. First is the micro level, second is numbers of pairs and third are the types of EAs. I will not have an account blowout as my other EAs use combinations of Stop Losses or Equity Protection. This forum has given me the confidence to now put these protected EAs to the real test. Keep tweaking the suggestions!

Happy Trading

v/r

zero divider

hi, i just started your EA with the settings you provided and while USDJPY daily and USDCAD daily work withour problems is get "zerodivider for MathMod fuction" on EURUSD h4 and AUDCAD h4.

do you know what the issue could be?

thanks alot

For those of you considering IBFX...You need to understand that they offer two kinds of accounts, meaning that 0.01 means two different values according to which account you have.

Standard IBFX Account

0.01= micro's 1000 units (10 cents a pip)

0.10= mini's 10,000 units ($1 buck per pip)

1.00= standard 100,000 units (10 bucks a pip)

Mini IBFX Account

0.01 = nano's 100 units (1 cent per pip)

0.10= micro's 1000 units (10 cents per pip)

1.00 = mini's 10,000 units (1 buck per pip)

ES

hello iron;

first thanx for getting the blessing2 thread live again and for taking all the trouble in order to deliver us such a great ea for free, i wish you all the best...

regards...

ElectricSavant:
For those of you considering IBFX...You need to understand that they offer two kinds of accounts, meaning that 0.01 means two different values according to which account you have.

Standard IBFX Account

0.01= micro's 1000 units (10 cents a pip)

0.10= mini's 10,000 units ($1 buck per pip)

1.00= standard 100,000 units (10 bucks a pip)

Mini IBFX Account

0.01 = nano's 100 units (1 cent per pip)

0.10= micro's 1000 units (10 cents per pip)

1.00 = mini's 10,000 units (1 buck per pip)

ES

Right, ES. And to reiterate, a FXDD "mini" is 10X the pip-value

of an IBFX mini. Anyone trading martingales, grids, or combinations

thereof, needs to understand the difference.

I believe, when I last spoke with FXDD, that 1-cent, micro accounts

are available, if requested(live, only, if I'm not mistaken).

Rob

ChicagoRob:
Right, ES. And to reiterate, a FXDD "mini" is 10X the pip-value

of an IBFX mini. Anyone trading martingales, grids, or combinations

thereof, needs to understand the difference.

I believe, when I last spoke with FXDD, that 1-cent, micro accounts

are available, if requested(live, only, if I'm not mistaken).

Rob

Ea survives for about 3-5 days without Margin call. But if you turn it off and reset it, you will have another possibilities. I'm trying to turn in on from the morning till working hours finish.

i have been running v4.2 on demo $3000 for about 3 weeks, in the last week, it have not make any profit, the balance stay about the same for a week now, i am not sure why, i didn;t change anythig other than # of pairs i am trading, i closed all orders any restart, still the same, and also, it does not trade aud/usd and aud/cad??

Reason: