Blessing 2 - page 24

Hi Iron. Please instruct more. Thanks

Hi Iron,

I just would like to ask you the following questions:

1. What is best time-frame to use your revised version of Blessing 2? for Eurusd and Usdjpy, of course.

2. Do I need to adjust anything in the Input, or just leave it as default settings? Could you please kindly post a statement with all the settings that have consistent results?

3. Is it safe to use USD250 per 1 pair in mini LIVE account? I intend to use Interbankfx. Then the lot size will be 0.01 lot for mini accounts? and leverage is 1:100? or 1:200?

4. What is the earning percentage per month? 10%, 15%, 20%, etc per month? Is it safe to use this EA under the current market volatile condition?

Please kindly explain, as I am newbie. Sorry to ask you these simple questions.

Thanks and regards,

James

Let me show you great honor and great appriciate!

lron:
All,

Folks are successfully trading Blessing with Alpari, IBFX, FXDD and Tradeview. The problems everyone is bringing up is not with Blessing, they're with the broker.

If you are trying to trade with $250, you have to have a micro account (live) or you have to be backtesting on a micro account or you must be trading on a demo micro account. IBFX has demo micros that had an "m" at the end of the chart pair i.e: EURUSDm.

Zero divide errors are occuring with manual lots set or when the broker decimal set is "not set". Check your charts to see the data stream. If your broker is sending you data with either 3 or 5 digits after the decimal point, you have a "5 decimal" broker and that menu set item must be set to 10.

Again, most of these errors are attributed to the type of broker account you are using and whether or not it's a 4 decimal broker or 5. A lot of brokers will not let you trade down to .01 lots. They state the lowest they will start at is .1 then they will let you trade .11, .12, etc.

There are a lot of live traders with Blessing right now. Most are using Alpari, IBFX, FXDD and Tradeview.

Happy Trading

v/r

Occasionally I read a thread about this EA,and I trace every thread you posted and I found a great deal useful things!But what I got to kown is that you are a great person to share this Holly Grail! You are so kind!THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

Good Questions

James,

Question 1: The time frames are listed in the file names of the set files. Go here for the set files. m240 is 4 hour and m1440 is daily.

Question 2: YES! The set files are provided show which settings work. Go hereand you will see backtesting results that these set files created. Analyze the backtesting results. In the header section of these results are detailed settings of the menu. I say yes, because I have no idea what broker you are using, what decimal size information the broker provides or what account type you have. YOU MUST adjust the set files provided to work with your broker.

Question 3: Oh, the proverbial question about safe trading! I provided advice on what the minimum amounts are to trade with Blessing 2 (or for that matter, any martingale EA). Please read the Advanced Settings documents here. If you intend on trading live with IBFX, they offer micro accounts with 200:1 or 400:1 leverage. $250 would be the minimum amount you should trade with on this account with 1 pair. 2 pair - $500 and so on.

Question 4: I prefer not to offer personal information about my trades. Understand that you can gleen this information from the backtests attached here. They will show you the potential for gains using Blessing 2.

Happy Trading

v/r

Jeff

newbestco:
Hi Iron,

I just would like to ask you the following questions:

1. What is best time-frame to use your revised version of Blessing 2? for Eurusd and Usdjpy, of course.

2. Do I need to adjust anything in the Input, or just leave it as default settings? Could you please kindly post a statement with all the settings that have consistent results?

3. Is it safe to use USD250 per 1 pair in mini LIVE account? I intend to use Interbankfx. Then the lot size will be 0.01 lot for mini accounts? and leverage is 1:100? or 1:200?

4. What is the earning percentage per month? 10%, 15%, 20%, etc per month? Is it safe to use this EA under the current market volatile condition?

Please kindly explain, as I am newbie. Sorry to ask you these simple questions.

Thanks and regards,

James

Hi Iron

About your backtest EURUSD #210, I don't get the same results with my broker.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your work.

Iron,

Can you post the set files FOR THIS VERSION 4.3 for the other three pair so that we may be confident that they have not changed for this version? There are many IBFX traders here and it would be preferable to post their set files.

ES

P.S. These are the four pair that can survive with this version from what I can understand:

AUD/CAD

EUR/USD

USD/CAD

USD/JPY

lron:
All,

A new version of Blessing is attached. This will help fix the problem with brokers that requote upon close by adding a slippage function to the menu set items. How this performs is truly up to your broker, not Blessing. As we all know EAs perform differently on different brokers. Blessing enters the trade with buy/sell stops/limits....no slippage required here! Closing out the trades is where slippage becomes an issue and you can now set your tolerance for requotes/slippage. You need to make sure you properly set the broker decimal function appropriately!

As promised, I'm attaching a new set file for the EURUSD that made it through the problems of last week. All I did was reduce the multiplier from 1.4 down to 1.38 and squished the autogrid down to 90% (.9). The backtest results are also attached. The drawdown may look high but that's due to equity protection helping out in two separate occasions while allowing continued trading. Protections work and you can see the results.

Happy Trading

v/r

Folks,

For what its worth, I would like to confirm that I have been trading Blessing 2 live on an IBFX mini Account with 0.01 on 1K. I am very conservative and I have MM off and used the set file provided for the EUR/USD H4 (I entered my balance into the inputs menu as instructed).

The platform is trading and I have not observed any errors (I do turn it off in a flat moment or positive profit instance, just before the weekends though and NFP week I will prolly' try and shut it down)

I do not know if I will try other pairs...but probably I will when I get more comfortable with this.

Thanks to Chicago Rob for bringing me here....and of course "Iron the most excellent".

ES

madscalp:
Hi Iron

About your backtest EURUSD #210, I don't get the same results with my broker.

Any idea ?

Thanks for your work.

You sure that couldn't be a large change between friday and mondays price during which blessing can't make an order?

Hello everyone,

Iron, many thanks for the work you did on this ea. Here are my demo results on it so far.

Regards,

Jeff

azjeff:
Hello everyone,

Iron, many thanks for the work you did on this ea. Here are my demo results on it so far.

Regards,

Jeff

Good job. If there's a better EA out there than Blessing 2, I haven't

seen it. Great performance. Just a few days and .02 lots = excellent

profits.

Rob

Isn't Tradeview a 100:1 broker? And you can't trade down to .01 with Tradeview. Methods like this usually need more leverage than 100:1 and the ability to trade very small. I apologize if I'm wrong -- and please correct me If I am -- but I don't think Tradeview is a broker for this method.

lron:
All,

Folks are successfully trading Blessing with Alpari, IBFX, FXDD and Tradeview. The problems everyone is bringing up is not with Blessing, they're with the broker.

If you are trying to trade with $250, you have to have a micro account (live) or you have to be backtesting on a micro account or you must be trading on a demo micro account. IBFX has demo micros that had an "m" at the end of the chart pair i.e: EURUSDm.

Zero divide errors are occuring with manual lots set or when the broker decimal set is "not set". Check your charts to see the data stream. If your broker is sending you data with either 3 or 5 digits after the decimal point, you have a "5 decimal" broker and that menu set item must be set to 10.

Again, most of these errors are attributed to the type of broker account you are using and whether or not it's a 4 decimal broker or 5. A lot of brokers will not let you trade down to .01 lots. They state the lowest they will start at is .1 then they will let you trade .11, .12, etc.

There are a lot of live traders with Blessing right now. Most are using Alpari, IBFX, FXDD and Tradeview.

Happy Trading

v/r
Reason: