Blessing 2 v5.2 with Stochastic Indicator - page 15

viptel:
this is my setting for blessing52mod4 and my idea to use blessing

so is same set h4 of iron for h4

BUT look sotch and ma

stoch is 10 90 so ... a lot of market open

and wait for open , the confirmation of both ma

Good stuff viptel,

I think we should Forward test Blessing Standard, Blessing StochMOD3 and Blessing StochMOD4 and let the data show which one gives us safer and profitable performance.

If some of us can Backtest with micro lots it would serve as a comparison tool between the EAs for a long period.

Maybe the Backtesters could help us test at least Iron's 4 pairs in the same period with the same settings and that would give us a good idea when we superimpose the charts one on top of each other to see if and when they got to the EP.

Rgds,

epmfx

viptel:

BUT look sotch and ma

do you use this set on all pairs ?

feline207:
well it is not a surprise that the normal no_stoch can produce several times higher profits. but it also sometimes has a disastrous drawdown. thats the good thing about the stoch version of blessing, we're making less profit but it is more likely to keep our money in the longrun. thank you for providing this excellent ea and all of the profitable set files that you post. i wish you all success

we still can hit ep with stoch version

viptel:

BUT look sotch and ma

if you run a quick backtest on this setting you'll see that dd is same as with original settings and profit is divided a lot

Side by Side Forward Tests

Here is what I did. A couple weeks ago I set up three demos and started them at the same time.

1. EURUSD H4 Blessing 2 with Iron's SET file.

2. EURUSD H1 Blessing 2 with Stoch. Default settings with Stoch settings at 200-20-20

3. EURUSD H1 Blessing 2 with Stoch. Default settings with Stoch settings at 50-5-5

Currently, Max Draw Down is highest on the original Blessing 2 with Iron's SET file. The other two have lower Max Draw Down.

I will let you all be the judge to which settings gives more profit with the least draw down.

Files:

alex84:
if you run a quick backtest on this setting you'll see that dd is same as with original settings and profit is divided a lot

the "problem" is belssing is a martingale

in my opinion is blessing kill account (or portion EP) for sure

the point is blessing open a first position when think to know the trend by MA (maybe can help whit 2nd ma or stoch or rsi or all we want)

then work in a grid step by step and add levels , and lot(n)=lot(n-1)xmult

,so if is a long and strong trend (and one time we take for sure) account for sure take EP

in my opinion to change from blessing to a superblessing we have to solve 2 points

1) first order have to be very accurate but is impossibile know the future , anyway filter whit stoch 2nd ma and other thing is good , we have see blessing stoch and blessing stoch mod4 is more safe (but less profit)

2) i want add this pice of code

when blessing reach x level (maybe 4/5) don't trade , just wait until market change to us direction (whit confirmation of 2nd ma) then open other levels

i think whit this 2 points will be "safe"

holyguy7:
Here is what I did. A couple weeks ago I set up three demos and started them at the same time.

2. EURUSD H1 Blessing 2 with Stoch. Default settings with Stoch settings at 200-20-20

3. EURUSD H1 Blessing 2 with Stoch. Default settings with Stoch settings at 50-5-5

Currently, Max Draw Down is highest on the original Blessing 2 with Iron's SET file. The other two have lower Max Draw Down.

I will let you all be the judge to which settings gives more profit with the least draw down.

Thanks man, this is really great, i can see that Blessing with Stoch H1 50-5-5 had more Profit, and DD was more than Stoch 200-20-20 but still was low.

I think Stoch with 50-20-20 was the best...

epmfx

holyguy7:

HolyGuy7,

Thanks for your work comparing these three options. Could you post your settings files for these three tests? From reading through both Blessings threads I'm still not clear on which set file is the classic "Iron's set file". I've posted two settings files that I either downloaded from his posts, or gleaned from test reports that stated they used his settings. One difference I notice between the two I attach below, are the different LAF settings.

If someone could review these, or post the classic "Iron set file" as used for the Blessing 2 v5.2 with StochMOD3 expert, it will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

viptel:
the "problem" is belssing is a martingale

in my opinion is blessing kill account (or portion EP) for sure

the point is blessing open a first position when think to know the trend by MA (maybe can help whit 2nd ma or stoch or rsi or all we want)

then work in a grid step by step and add levels , and lot(n)=lot(n-1)xmult

,so if is a long and strong trend (and one time we take for sure) account for sure take EP

in my opinion to change from blessing to a superblessing we have to solve 2 points

1) first order have to be very accurate but is impossibile know the future , anyway filter whit stoch 2nd ma and other thing is good , we have see blessing stoch and blessing stoch mod4 is more safe (but less profit)

2) i want add this pice of code

when blessing reach x level (maybe 4/5) don't trade , just wait until market change to us direction (whit confirmation of 2nd ma) then open other levels

i think whit this 2 points will be "safe"

2nd point is a good idea

We already thought with bobsters to add a hedge system from 5th level but hard to determine how and when

alex84:
we still can hit ep with stoch version

alex84 doesn't it depend on your initlal investment and the settings that are used? theoretically we can always hit ep

Reason: