Blessing 2 - page 23

Hi, Kwkee. How do you see about forexfunnel ea? did it work well?

Dear Kwkee,

I noticed you said you also ran Forexfunnel ea on testing.

I just want to know your frank opinion on this commercial ea. Did it work well?

It's a martingale ea, and always double lot size. So, during the recent crazy market movements in one direction, did it survive and make profit?

I intend to purchase it, as the author has 60-day money back guarantee.

I hope to receive your frank comments on this ea asap.

Thanks and regards,

James

Blessing Issues

All,

If you are having troubles getting Blessing to run on your account, you have to make sure that your broker supports what you are trying to do. Blessing is designed to trade down to the micro lot (.01). That doesn't mean your broker supports that level of trade.

Before you trade Blessing live, you must ensure your account type. Standard account, Mini accounts, micro accounts will all trade down to the micro lot BUT you must make sure your account has sufficient funds to do so. You must read the advanced settings document file attached in this thread to understand the features and how they will affect your trading potential.

Blessing will not trade if you don't set the initial account menu item to exactly what is in your account. That's the equity protection feature. Any and all problems associated with trading Blessing is how you set it up and if your broker allows it.

FXDD, for example, will give you a mini account that basically says that if you trade 1 lot, each pip will be worth ~$1. They will not automatically let you trade down to the micro lot level unless you specifically request that feature! Some brokers won't even let you trade micro lots (FXCM for example).

So, please check what your live account actually is then set Blessing up accordingly. Also, not to begrudge cross-talk on the performance of EAs, if you have a question on another EA, please us PM with that individual or find a thread/forum that talks about that EA. This thread is specifically designed to talk about the performance/enhancement of Blessing 2. Thanks!

Happy Trading

v/r

thanks a lot for this update. do you feel the other set files are still strong? cheers, manuel

set files

i was going to ask something along the same lines. i got it running on forex.com mt4 charts. just wondering if the previous pre set files are set to run all at the same time?

More Blessing

All,

I guess folks are hearing about Blessing's success. I will simply say this....read the Advanced Features Document. It will tell you how and what to set.

This thread shows successful backtests with the 4 pairs that have been recommended. If you want to trade all 4 pairs, you need $250/pair micro or $2500/pair standard. Reading the doc file will tell you why.

As far as other pairs go, a lot of effort has been spent at trying others. Blessing was designed with EURUSD and USDJPY in mind. The two others just worked. The rest didn't far so well backtesting but it doesn't mean that they were all backtested with all possibly settings! Anyone is free to backtest Blessing on any pair and if a successful pair is found, share with us!

Happy Trading

v/r

it initiates stop buy, limit sell, stop sell. Is it correct or should I delete my stop buy order?

lron:
All,

If you are having troubles getting Blessing to run on your account, you have to make sure that your broker supports what you are trying to do. Blessing is designed to trade down to the micro lot (.01). That doesn't mean your broker supports that level of trade.

Before you trade Blessing live, you must ensure your account type. Standard account, Mini accounts, micro accounts will all trade down to the micro lot BUT you must make sure your account has sufficient funds to do so. You must read the advanced settings document file attached in this thread to understand the features and how they will affect your trading potential.

Blessing will not trade if you don't set the initial account menu item to exactly what is in your account. That's the equity protection feature. Any and all problems associated with trading Blessing is how you set it up and if your broker allows it.

FXDD, for example, will give you a mini account that basically says that if you trade 1 lot, each pip will be worth ~$1. They will not automatically let you trade down to the micro lot level unless you specifically request that feature! Some brokers won't even let you trade micro lots (FXCM for example).

So, please check what your live account actually is then set Blessing up accordingly. Also, not to begrudge cross-talk on the performance of EAs, if you have a question on another EA, please us PM with that individual or find a thread/forum that talks about that EA. This thread is specifically designed to talk about the performance/enhancement of Blessing 2. Thanks!

Happy Trading

v/r

i did set the initial account balance, and i closed all trades and restart, it open orders and set pending orders, but the account just don't grow any more, it went from $3000 to $4600, then it been staying at that for 2 weeks with some open orders, it's still runing, but not growing, i did round up the account balance maybe i have to set it to whatever balance it shows? if that is true, then how offent do i have to update the balance in the setting, do i have to do that everyday? i am using v4.2

hey again,

i have few questions about blessing2.

- want to know where can i use blessing on live account? i tried on liteforex but blessing works only on demo account, not for real money. anyone tried to trade live with no problems anywhere?,

- are u sure $250 is enough to start trading with blessing? i tried to trade with $250 and $500 on IBFX demo account but blessing doesnt work until u have at least $2500 on account,

- when i try to set initial amount or set portion control, then blessing stops to work. tried on at least 10 different demo brokers. where is the catch that every time i try to set the parameters blessing stops to work? yes, i read the manual 3 times...,

- iron, i am interested to see your 4 commercial eas. please give me more informations on pm,

thanks for replies,

Gregor

EA Issue

I loaded the SET files but I turned MM off and loaded to the chart. Problem is, I keep getting this error message in the Experts tab:

2008.11.20 17:35:40 Blessing 2 v4.3 AUDCAD,H4: zero divider for MathMod function

I have the lots set to .01 which it does open for the other pairs, just not the EURUSD and AUDCAD for some reason.

Any idea?

Problems with Blessing

All,

Folks are successfully trading Blessing with Alpari, IBFX, FXDD and Tradeview. The problems everyone is bringing up is not with Blessing, they're with the broker.

If you are trying to trade with $250, you have to have a micro account (live) or you have to be backtesting on a micro account or you must be trading on a demo micro account. IBFX has demo micros that had an "m" at the end of the chart pair i.e: EURUSDm.

Zero divide errors are occuring with manual lots set or when the broker decimal set is "not set". Check your charts to see the data stream. If your broker is sending you data with either 3 or 5 digits after the decimal point, you have a "5 decimal" broker and that menu set item must be set to 10.

Again, most of these errors are attributed to the type of broker account you are using and whether or not it's a 4 decimal broker or 5. A lot of brokers will not let you trade down to .01 lots. They state the lowest they will start at is .1 then they will let you trade .11, .12, etc.

There are a lot of live traders with Blessing right now. Most are using Alpari, IBFX, FXDD and Tradeview.

Happy Trading

v/r

Reason: