On screen displays

Hi Friends,

I have seen lot of charts with info like spread, broker time local time etc on them . Is it possible to have link to thread where I can have them. Appreciate your help.

Tools for price/account/trend/ monitoring:

- Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER: very improved tool to monitor the price and trades on the chart:The thread with full explanation with Signal_Bars_v2 and up to v6; latest Signal_Bars_v7 is on this thread.

- MarketPrice indicator: the thread.

- BS_MarketPrice indicator is on this page.

- Daily Data Window tool: the thread is here.

- Multi-indics indicator: the thread is here.

- !xMeter: the other way to monitor the trades are on this thread; Updated xMeter is on this page.

- indicator to monitor spread and swap is here.

- Status Monitor: indicator to monitor leverage, swap, spead and more.

- MultiPositionExpert EA can monitor all your open trades by pips or deposit currency.

- i-Breakeven indicator from RickD is here.

- Tools to analyze the trades: elite section thread with many tools.

- Statement visualization indicators: two indicators are on this post, some more versions are here and here.

- Additional account (orders) information Indicators thread is here.

- Price Display Indicator are on this thread.

- #MPrice indicator improved version (with yesterday daily price OPEN, CLOSE and Middle) is on this post.

- script able to read a statement is on this thread.

- Tickwatcher: A kind of a scaner to monitor trends for multiple pairs and time frames. Original thread.

- Multi pair indicators thread: indicators with milti pairs view in one separate window.

- Stoch Signal: thread about good indicator created by cja.

- Bid_View2.0: very informative indicator (separate window) for open/close/spread and others. MTF version (many TF in just one separated window).

- Mt4_FX_Dashboard tool: original thread.

Max Margin:

- This tool monitors your current margin and writes it out in comments and in file.

- Next version working with AccountEquityAnalyzer is on this post.

- script to delete all all Global Variables is on this post and important explanation about it is on this post.

Currency heat map: very good thread with indicators created by mladen.

Trade Assistant - this indicator gives buy and sell signals on multiple timeframes: original thread.

ToR - Trending or Ranging: original thread.

Trend Friend: original thread.

CCI Helper: the thread.

Price Percentage Oscillator is on this thread.

Stochastic Trader is on this thread.

Patriot Road: nice trading system well coded by indicators.

- Market Hours Indicator: the thread with indicators is here.

- Clocks: any kind of clocks and timers are here.

- Multi-indics indicator: good indicator to see the price action by many indicators with many timeframes in one separated window. Original thread.

- time period of bar indicator is here.

- New Candle Countdown Timer Clock is here.

- ToR - Trending or Ranging: original thread.

Some links are from elite section sorry.

35 indicators

Tools for price/account/trend/ monitoring:

- Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER: very improved tool to monitor the price and trades on the chart:The thread with full explanation with Signal_Bars_v2 and up to v6; latest Signal_Bars_v7 is on this thread.

- MarketPrice indicator: the thread.

- BS_MarketPrice indicator is on this page.

- Daily Data Window tool: the thread is here.

- Multi-indics indicator: the thread is here.

- !xMeter: the other way to monitor the trades are on this thread; Updated xMeter is on this page.

- indicator to monitor spread and swap is here.

- Status Monitor: indicator to monitor leverage, swap, spead and more.

- MultiPositionExpert EA can monitor all your open trades by pips or deposit currency.

- i-Breakeven indicator from RickD is here.

- Tools to analyze the trades: elite section thread with many tools.

- Statement visualization indicators: two indicators are on this post, some more versions are here and here.

- Additional account (orders) information Indicators thread is here.

- Price Display Indicator are on this thread.

- #MPrice indicator improved version (with yesterday daily price OPEN, CLOSE and Middle) is on this post.

- script able to read a statement is on this thread.

- Tickwatcher: A kind of a scaner to monitor trends for multiple pairs and time frames. Original thread.

- Multi pair indicators thread: indicators with milti pairs view in one separate window.

- Stoch Signal: thread about good indicator created by cja.

- Bid_View2.0: very informative indicator (separate window) for open/close/spread and others. MTF version (many TF in just one separated window).

- Mt4_FX_Dashboard tool: original thread.

Max Margin:

- This tool monitors your current margin and writes it out in comments and in file.

- Next version working with AccountEquityAnalyzer is on this post.

- script to delete all all Global Variables is on this post and important explanation about it is on this post.

Currency heat map: very good thread with indicators created by mladen.

Trade Assistant - this indicator gives buy and sell signals on multiple timeframes: original thread.

ToR - Trending or Ranging: original thread.

Trend Friend: original thread.

CCI Helper: the thread.

Price Percentage Oscillator is on this thread.

Stochastic Trader is on this thread.

Patriot Road: nice trading system well coded by indicators.

- Market Hours Indicator: the thread with indicators is here.

- Clocks: any kind of clocks and timers are here.

- Multi-indics indicator: good indicator to see the price action by many indicators with many timeframes in one separated window. Original thread.

- time period of bar indicator is here.

- New Candle Countdown Timer Clock is here.

- ToR - Trending or Ranging: original thread.

Some links are from elite section sorry.[/QUOT

Thank you Sir for your help and quick response, these are WAY more than I expected. I am going to go through them one by one.

Thanks once again

many thanks newdigital,

It's good to see very useful indicator in one place. make easy to us..

cheers,

jfx

2 pair one chart ( overlay 2nd chart )

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178052

Indicator display...

From a design or presentation point-of-view would you rather have an indicator:

1) give you a buy/sell or long/short signal

- OR -

2) show you all of the pieces and you determine what to do

- OR -

3) the option to have both?

What I have learned (about myself) is the more "stuff" on the chart the slower the reaction time. More information seems to cause "second guessing".

But with a simple buy/sell trigger, either I take the trade or I don't. There is nothing to think about. Once in the trade, all I have to do is manage the money either by setting SL and TP or making a discretionary call.

HelpMeFind: OpenToHigh and OpenToLow Indy

High guys, it's been a while since i am looking around on this 'very helpful site', but since then i never found indicator I need.

The Indy should shows The Quote of Daily Opening Price, Highest Price, Lowest Price and distance point between OpenToHigh and OpenToLow.

If it is not to much to ask additional of Yesterday Quote of those will do.

So, if anyone have it please post it, I will be appreciate it.

If there is no such indy around, maybe someone will create one, I will be very much appreciate for that effort.

Thank you

I moved your post to this thread and hope that you will find something here (look at my opost with links and check every indicator just to find what you need).

ichanz:
High guys, it's been a while since i am looking around on this 'very helpful site', but since then i never found indicator I need.

The Indy should shows The Quote of Daily Opening Price, Highest Price, Lowest Price and distance point between OpenToHigh and OpenToLow.

If it is not to much to ask additional of Yesterday Quote of those will do.

So, if anyone have it please post it, I will be appreciate it.

If there is no such indy around, maybe someone will create one, I will be very much appreciate for that effort.

Thank you

You might like this one:

Located here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178406/page8

Files:
tro_pp.gif  21 kb

Thanks to NewDigital for Moving my post to where it should be, hope I can get nice respond here.

Big Thanks to The RumpledOne for immediate reply, It's good indy I guess but looks complicated (maybe it because, I dont know how to read it, anyway i will follow that thread to find out).

Let me see that thread and i'll let you know, thank you

Reason: