On screen displays - page 8

Thanks, it's very useful.

Could anybody advise the indicator for channels?

custom Indicator

I am looking to develop a scalping strategy to be used with micro accounts I need a indicator that separately displays the price movement for bull, bear, and the difference between. the ideal is that I would be able to use smaller stops with out getting stopped out, therefor for risking less capital . by monitoring this on different time frames a person could determine the overall direction the market is taking and the strength of that direction. with this strategy one would rely on the information to make trades using their own judgment. no false signals just common sense. and fast execution.

thanks Alcoy56

Weighted Basket Price Indi

Hi, I've been looking for some sort of indicator that will project price of a basket in MT4 (just like a pair is displayed, so real indicators can be used on a basket).

I've been looking but found nothing that suits.

Anyone knows of something like this?

Information Show on chart

Hi all experts,

I wonder whether there is small tool that we can display the trade information on EACH chart, such as the entry price, SL, TP, lot size, trading details in money terms (gain or loss in $).

Thanks

Buildcity

calculate slippage in MT4

Hi there.

New to MT4, have an EA that trades while I'm asleep.

Rather than doing this manually, is the an indi or similar that can calculate/display slippage/deviation on the open/close of a position?

Many thanks

pckeys:
Hi there.

New to MT4, have an EA that trades while I'm asleep.

Rather than doing this manually, is the an indi or similar that can calculate/display slippage/deviation on the open/close of a position?

Many thanks

Maybe this thread can help.

Adding a "daily change" indication to currency

Hello,

I would like to know at any given moment what is currently the strongest/weakest currency in the market.

I figured that it would help me a lot if in the "market watch" window i had a daily change indication for each trading pair (Symbol: Bid; Ask; High; Low; Daily Change). Is there any add-on, indicator or code that shows this information?

Alternatively, is there any other option that shows me in a glimpse of an eye what's the current status of each currency (e.g, a value that calculates the change of the Yen against all other major currencies).

Any help, instructions or links would help.

Thanks in advance,

Oron.

yep, some very cool indicators!

Need Indicator MT4

Hi,

need follow indicator for MT4:

1) Calculate the high - low differenc from yesterday (Range)

2) today, calculate linehigh= lowest low + (high-low) from Yesterday and linelow= highest high - (high-low) from yesterday

I will this use in 15min Window.

thanking you in anticipation

World Stocks Indices

Hello all,

I'm looking for a site, ticker, free software or anything else that shows me live (or as close as possible) quotes of indices of my pick.

It has to have market close/open indication, percent of change and must be costumizable.

I tried the Yahoo!Finance site, but it's about 20 minutes laggy, and not reliable in the long term (wrong or not at all quotes in CAC for example).

Thanks for your response.

Reason: