On screen displays - page 3

billm:
How do I change the mt4 code to remove the indicator values (shown in the red box on attached chart) whilst still letting the indicator display the "IndicatorShortName" value, which in this case is CCI((21)(9))

Change the SetIndexLabelfrom SetIndexLabel(0,indicator label); toSetIndexLabel(0,NULL);

cja:
Change the SetIndexLabelfrom SetIndexLabel(0,indicator label); toSetIndexLabel(0,NULL);

Ah right, Yes, I got it to work, thanks

different time frame indicator in one window or at the top right using symbols

Is there any already made indicators using different time frame indicator in one window or at the top right using symbols?

I saw there is woodiecii, but it has macd and others.

Im looking for ma vs price, macd etc. It is best if they are customizable.

Thanks.

I moved your post to this thread as I saw many indicators. So you can check this thread from the beginning for some links.

For example this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178735 and many other indicators coded by cja, FerruFx and mladen.

Just check the thread from the beginning for more links.

Candle bar indicator

Can someone help me find a indicator for candle color for different time frames. I have seen some but they have other info as well, I need just the candle color for 5,15,30,1hr, 4 hr, daily and weekly candle color.

harbouyGuy:
Can someone help me find a indicator for candle color for different time frames. I have seen some but they have other info as well, I need just the candle color for 5,15,30,1hr, 4 hr, daily and weekly candle color.

Well I need something like this too. Just he candle bar color indicator without other information. Any pointers friends !!!!

Monitor of floating profit and draw down

Monitor of floating profit and draw down

Is thier any indicator that will monitor the floating draw down and

floating profit of a open trade, Ea than log somewhere

when a trade is entered than closed is thier anyway to see the history of floating profit and loss though the life of the trade.

not sure if i am clear but , I want to monitor the range of profit, loss

of a trade, EA order. to help define stops and targets better

HELP: EMA Dashboard

Please someone kindly help me to find this EMA Dashboard.

I have been searching everywhere but still could not found it.

Files:
image2.jpg  48 kb

Please Help Me Find The Indicator

Hi,

I am looking for a simple indicators that shows the value of RSI or Momentum, not be below the chart, but it only shows the numeric value of RSI or Momentum on top left corner of the chart.

I saw that indicators, but couldn't find it, any assistance will be very valuable, thanks.

Rsi mom

FXHolic:
Hi,

I am looking for a simple indicators that shows the value of RSI or Momentum, not be below the chart, but it only shows the numeric value of RSI or Momentum on top left corner of the chart.

I saw that indicators, but couldn't find it, any assistance will be very valuable, thanks.

Will this do what you want i have both RSI & MOM Displayed. You can change the size & color of the text, plus position the text in any of the 4 corners.

rsi_mom_levels.ex4

Files:
Reason: