Trend Friend

I threw together another indicator that you guys might like. I just finished it a few mins ago and I can't wait for the market to open, heh.

This new one I named Trend Friend because it uses MACD and two sets of exponential moving averages on the 1 min through 4 hour timeframes. It's a very close cousin to Trade Assistant because I coded them the same way.

On my setup I use three of my indicators together, ToR which stands for trending or ranging, Trade Assistant and now Trend Friend.

I included two screenshots so you can see what it looks like in an all-out buy situation and also a minor bearish trend that started releasing its sell pressure.

Best of luck in all your trades!

- nittany1

Files:

Great setup and Indicators. How do you trade this system? Would you Stop and Reverse on the Blue and Red Entry signals or would you suggest trading between the pivot points and taking profit at the different S/R levels.

Also, out of curiousity, what Pivot point Indicator is that?

cutzpr:
Great setup and Indicators. How do you trade this system? Would you Stop and Reverse on the Blue and Red Entry signals or would you suggest trading between the pivot points and taking profit at the different S/R levels. Also, out of curiousity, what Pivot point Indicator is that?

It's not a system, it's an indicator, I just show it in use. I'll attach the pivot indicator.

Files:

nice, Nittany, so neat

and for the future - if you stick minutes text up on top - you'll free more room which might allow to put two sets of indis side by side in one sw

Nice work again.

Your bar timer, does that update in real time or per tick?

Sadly:
Your bar timer, does that update in real time or per tick?

I didnt write it but it's per tick.

Files:

nittany1:
I threw together another indicator that you guys might like. I just finished it a few mins ago and I can't wait for the market to open, heh.

This new one I named Trend Friend because it uses MACD and two sets of exponential moving averages on the 1 min through 4 hour timeframes. It's a very close cousin to Trade Assistant because I coded them the same way.

On my setup I use three of my indicators together, ToR which stands for trending or ranging, Trade Assistant and now Trend Friend.

I included two screenshots so you can see what it looks like in an all-out buy situation and also a minor bearish trend that started releasing its sell pressure.

Best of luck in all your trades!

- nittany1

Hi nittany1, your inducator works great, thank you...

Ethan Hunt

Ethan Hunt:
Hi nittany1, your inducator works great, thank you... Ethan Hunt

No problem, anything to help out. I really like this community forum thing we got going on here, it's a real nice resource.

- nittany1

i really like that but ...

hi nittanny!!

how creative you are! really good! but i have some points for taking into your considerations and little quests for you...

could you :

1. Join all of your 'dashboard' indies into just one "MEGAMERGED INDICATORS' ?

2. Put some color bars that changes at their turnpoint at several sub indies (RSI, STOCH, MA, etc) at your 'dashboard', not just the word : BUY, SELL, FLAT, etc? just 5 or 6 bar each, just like fuel gauge meter at modern cars

3. Make these sub indies customized, can be turned on or turn off

here i put some indies examples, but hey, thank you for your great indies!

Files:

....But Invincible Kid you should make some indicators of your own before trying to fault somebody else. And a little more respect would go a long way. And thanks for the indicators Nittany 1 you do have some great ideas, and your work is always appreciated .

Reason: