Mt4_FX_Dashboard

HI, This is a new thread I am starting to get ideas and suggestions for my next indicator/project. It will be an fx dashboard style indicator similar to multi-indics indicator but a whole new style with multi symbol and multi timeframe capability. I do have a lot of idea for this ind but would like to gauge peoples interest in it and get some ideas and suggestion..

Hi newmont,

Let you'r next indicator have mutil-currency capability as well as mutil-time framed but imo i think mutil-currency is the way to go. Again imo I think watching what all the EUR pairs are doing rather then what EURUSD multi-time frames are doing is more accurate as to where EURUSD or EURJPY or EURCHF etc... may trend towards.

claypot:
Hi newmont, Let you'r next indicator have mutil-currency capability as well as mutil-time framed but imo i think mutil-currency is the way to go. Again imo I think watching what all the EUR pairs are doing rather then what EURUSD multi-time frames are doing is more accurate as to where EURUSD or EURJPY or EURCHF etc... may trend towards.

Hi claypot

i like ur idea very much &very usefull idea,it could help very much to know what is the real strength & direction for the currency..i hope to be pluged to newmont indicator.

Hi Newmonet

i got idea here and i have had asked for it and post it in somewhere else BUT i guess they do not have time to do it ..

Now,i idea is regarding to the news.it is to see the predicted direction accourding the expected effect for the news ..(the is aleady avilable at some websites Forex Trading | MetaTrader Indicators and Expert Advisors - Economic Calendar)..and there also it gives estimated pips depend on the expected effect ..if you can plug it into ur indicator it will be very helpefull.

about the data for the news (I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO SA EXACTLY),but i think you can use the news data from this website or from TSD or from whatever it can be easier or more helpfull.

Thank you for ur new indicator

Files:
calender1.bmp  1369 kb

RE Comments

Thanks for the comments and suggestions, they have given me a bit of input regarding the new meter that i am building. The project is progressing quite nicely and i hope to have the first version out over the weekend some time. The indicator will be of the same quality and value as the ones that are currently for "sale", and also the meter that I am building will be adjustable so that the user will be able to input quite complex systems and get a good % or feed back regarding the inputs, I will supply it with a basic system, that will be profitable if followed. Any further suggestion is welcome.

newmont:
Thanks for the comments and suggestions, they have given me a bit of input regarding the new meter that i am building. The project is progressing quite nicely and i hope to have the first version out over the weekend some time. The indicator will be of the same quality and value as the ones that are currently for "sale", and also the meter that I am building will be adjustable so that the user will be able to input quite complex systems and get a good % or feed back regarding the inputs, I will supply it with a basic system, that will be profitable if followed. Any further suggestion is welcome.

Thank you very much Newmont for considering our comments.I am one of the many who waiting ur new hit.

best regards

Thank you

forex system

newmont:
HI, This is a new thread I am starting to get ideas and suggestions for my next indicator/project. It will be an fx dashboard style indicator similar to multi-indics indicator but a whole new style with multi symbol and multi timeframe capability. I do have a lot of idea for this ind but would like to gauge peoples interest in it and get some ideas and suggestion..

great did u mean all currency signal indicator in one screen ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Mt4_FX_DashboardV1.5

Thanks for the suggestions. I present the first version of the mt4 dashboard indicator, it has the "multi-currency"(capacity is 20 pairs) and "Multi-Timeframe" with M5-W1. It was quite a challenge to make this indicator, I did take some ideas from other similar indicators, as this was the only way to make it ,the way previous people have made multi-currency is basicly the only way to do it. I have fixed the size of the indicator, but anybody is free to modify it as they please ,thats why it is "open source" so that we can all improve our coding and ideas base. As I said in previous post's this is the first version of the indicator and i hope to improve on it with the comments and ideas people have for it. I have included three modes;

The First mode is RSI and the type is fully adjustable as is the period.

The Second mode is Candle Color .

The Third is Ma Crossover, the user specify's two ma eg: 10/20 ema cross

and the indicator shows the color green or red for the situation on that time frame.

The final column is to "measure" in % terms how many tf's are positive, < 50% is how many tf's are negative.

The indicator has three states Arrow up=+ :Arrow down=- And the "Gray" lines indicate an undecided or sideway result.

The indicator has the capacity for up to 20 Pairs, and these have to be entered twice, once for the main at the top and again for the calculations and labels.

All comment are welcome enjoy....

Files:

WOW awesome stuff!!! newmont thanks.

So if we were to switch currency pairs around say EURUSD to USDEUR etc..no diffrencence right?

In case you would want to see how all the USD currency pairs are doing.

re switching pairs

I am not sure if that would work or not, I did try it and there is a difference but I wouldn,t trust the output on that until i had evidence that it is true. Good idea anyway.

A group of USD and then JPY pairs would be nice

Mart

re currency pairs

The Indicator is fully user adjustable and you can add any combination of pairs that you like. One note that I will add is that if you enter a pair in the indicator that you want to get info on : "YOU MUST HAVE THAT PAIR LOADED IN YOUR WATCHLIST FIRST", otherwise that pair wont be recognized or quoted!.

Reason: