Trade Assistant

Here is a new indicator I threw together this weekend. This is the beginning, I'm going to add more indicators to this one as I go along.

Basically, this indicator gives buy and sell signals on multiple timeframes based upon stochastics and RSI. I was going to wait until I posted this one but even in it's current form I think it will be useful.

I added CCI both entry and trend to the indicator. The current version with this feature is 1.14, check it out.

NOTE: there was a bug in 1.11, delete it and use 1.12 instead (or 1.14) thanks.

Best of luck on all your trades!

- nittany1

Files:

Hi Nittany1,

This seems very interesting, any chance that the daily TF could be added to your indicators?

Thanks for sharing nittany1, great indicator.

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

Thanks a lot.

Just for information - ToR (from the same author) is here:

ToR - Trending or Ranging: original thread.

Thank you Nittany1, wil try it, i love MTF like this.

Can you make an indicator that can tell when the price will reversal (MTF offcourse). This is can be an assistant too.

Thank you very much nittany1

I LIKE WHAT I SEE..I think you better call it "TRADER CASTTEL" ..

You always hide for some time then get back and carry good stuff in your bag ..

Thank you again for sharing ur tools

Hey, this is great! ToR and TA, what more could we need?

Thanks guys! I would probably be programming more but I have a seven month old to take care of 11-12 hours a day.

Problem with the Trade Assistant

The RSI is not right. You forgot "period[x]" in your statements (a number 1 has been replaced in the statement by period[x]). I will let you modify and post the corrected indicator program.

Dave

I believe it should be:

//--- RSI arrows

for(x=0;x<6;x++)

{

if ((iRSI(NULL,period[x],RSIP1,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)) > (iRSI(NULL,1,RSIP2,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)))

ObjectSetText("dI"+x+"1",CharToStr(sBuy),fontSize,"Wingdings",Lime);

else if

((iRSI(NULL,period[x],RSIP2,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)) > (iRSI(NULL,1,RSIP1,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)))

ObjectSetText("dI"+x+"1",CharToStr(sSell),fontSize,"Wingdings",Red);

else

ObjectSetText("dI"+x+"1",CharToStr(sWait),10,"Wingdings",Khaki);

}

//--- RSI text

for(x=0;x<6;x++)

{

if ((iRSI(NULL,period[x],RSIP1,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)) > (iRSI(NULL,1,RSIP2,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)))

ObjectSetText("tI"+x+"1"," BUY",9,"Arial Bold",Lime);

else if

((iRSI(NULL,period[x],RSIP2,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)) > (iRSI(NULL,1,RSIP1,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)))

ObjectSetText("tI"+x+"1","SELL",9,"Arial Bold",Red);

else

ObjectSetText("tI"+x+"1","WAIT",9,"Arial Bold",Khaki);

}

return(0);

}

Dave137:
The RSI is not right. You forgot "period[x]" in your statements (a number 1 has been replaced in the statement by period[x]). I will let you modify and post the corrected indicator program.

Dave

I believe it should be:

//--- RSI arrows

for(x=0;x<6;x++)

{

ObjectSetText("dI"+x+"1",CharToStr(sBuy),fontSize,"Wingdings",Lime);

else if

ObjectSetText("dI"+x+"1",CharToStr(sSell),fontSize,"Wingdings",Red);

else

ObjectSetText("dI"+x+"1",CharToStr(sWait),10,"Wingdings",Khaki);

}

//--- RSI text

for(x=0;x<6;x++)

{

ObjectSetText("tI"+x+"1"," BUY",9,"Arial Bold",Lime);

else if

ObjectSetText("tI"+x+"1","SELL",9,"Arial Bold",Red);

else

ObjectSetText("tI"+x+"1","WAIT",9,"Arial Bold",Khaki);

}

return(0);

}

Wow thanks for catching that for me, I was tired last night afterall, heh. Actually you missed the second half of the correction too. I fixed it and incremented the version number to 1.12.

- nittany1

Thank you for updating and fixing the bug.

Thanks to Dave137 & nittany1 !!!

Ethan

Reason: