The Indy should shows The Quote of Daily Opening Price, Highest Price, Lowest Price and distance point between OpenToHigh and OpenToLow.
If it is not to much to ask additional of Yesterday Quote of those will do.
So, if anyone have it please post it, I will be appreciate it.
If there is no such indy around, maybe someone will create one, I will be very much appreciate for that effort.
Based on your description, i think your are looking for this indicator. It was created by Shimodax, you can choose to have open price display, pivot lines, m lines, fibo lines and Camarilla's lines. It also have GMT shift features to enable you to set time zone based off your broker time. Further informations you can look inside the code.
Or maybe this one, TSR Daily Range Breakout coded by CJA.
Thanks Matfx, looks like that T_S_R SIGNAL Alert Alarm GMT_Shift is close to the one that i need, i will use it until i get the one that i really want.
Actually it uses to control my daytrading position rather than to take entry or exit signal, because i open my position and set SL and TP when asian market first opened.
All I need is indy on the upper right corner that show like this:
Change xxx pips ----> change from open it should be + or -
Highest x.xxxxx - xxx pips from open
Lowest x.xxxxx - xxx pips from open
HighToLow xxx pips
That's all, thanks for your reply.
I think this has what you want and more...
But you can always comment out the lines you don't want.
SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.
Thankyou TheRumpleOne, That's exactly the indy I want, Once again thank you and I very much appreciate of it.
Can u post the url where i can have detail about that indy.
Thank you for all friends who's reply my post.
There is no URL for details.
If you have a question, just post it here.
Looking for a ATR type indicator
i am looking for an indicator that show the total pip range over a number of periods and not the average. for example if i choose 3 periods i would like to know the total pip range from high to low (or low to high) over the time period. hope you understand
I need help..i would like to have indicator/s that draw
a bonus would be if there was an alert function
both ex4 file and the mq4 file
Look at this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page32
Besides some more https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177792
- MTF_HI_LOW: multi timeframe indicator for high/low daily, week and so on in one chart window.
- # Hi Low - Open Close CANDLES: very good indicator is on this post. The original thread: Narrow Range Day Indicator.
- 4Period Open Close indicator is on this thread.
- some good ranging indicators (averaging daily, weekly etc) is here.
- Range Indicators are here (many good indicators are updated regularly).
- Price amplitude counter: original thread.
- Narrow Range Day Indicator: the thread with good informative indicator.
- MTF Range indicators are here.
- High and Low Multi Meter is on this page.
- CounterSwing OpenHiLo indicator: this post.
- Daily Open-SR Technique: interesting thread with some good indicators.
How do I change the mt4 code to remove the indicator values (shown in the red box on attached chart) whilst still letting the indicator display the "IndicatorShortName" value, which in this case is CCI((21)(9))
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.