Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 123

can anyone post the MTF NRTR indicator please?

camisa:
can anyone post the MTF NRTR indicator please?

which is the latest NRTR?

Maybe this one?

Files:
nrtr.mq4  4 kb

Can someone please make a MTF version of this? If it has already been done, can you please point me to it. Thanks

Can someone please make a MTF version of this?

Files:
movment.mq4  12 kb

Multi-Time Frame Stochastic Indicator

Hi guys, I have a Multi-Time Frame (MTF) Stoch indicator that was coded by banzai over at forexfactory. He said that I can try and get some changes made to it. Here is the main problem with this indicator. It uses 4 different time frames and gives you a reading, based on your settings, on the position of the stochastics in each of the time frames. Now the indicator takes whatever time frame you place it on, and takes the next 3 higher time frames to display its readings according to MT4. for example, if you place the indicator on a 15m chart, the indicator will display 15m, 30m, 1h, 4h. Here is the real issue, say for example that you do place the indicator on the 15m, when the 4h changes from and uptrend to a downtrend, a number of dots (which comprises the 4hr bar) will also change on the 4h. its like the indicator is changing the all the dots represented by the 4hr bar on the 15m chart display. This will happen on all the higher timeframes. the 15m dot will only change the most current dot. (doesnt affect the lowest time frame in terms of changing multiple dots).

I would like the indicator to mark off the position of the stochastics in each of the time frames, using the TF interval that the indicator is placed on. so if the indicator is on the 15m chart, every 15m the indicator should mark down AND NOT CHANGE the position of the stoch's on all the time frames. it should not repaint multiple dots when updating the stochs.

I am attaching a screenshot of what the indicator looks like to give a better idea of what I am talking about with regards to the dots.

this indicator is quite useful once it works. when all the dots are the same colour, generally the trade will go in your favour. when multiple dots are being repainted, it can hamper your trades.

thanks

Movment.mq4 PowerTrend.mq4

where it used, what it does?

mtf ElliottWaveOscillator

was couple of pages before

post 1217

Vyder, here 4tf stoh bar and 4 separate mtf stochastics;

please, clarify your question and show what you mean on chart

btw. would it be more convenient if we take tf autoswitch off ? (so it'll show upper -zero(current) and only tfs you set - 4exmpl m30, 1H and 4h)?

p.s.please, use mtf stochastic updated(below), we need to see period in the comment line

Files:

robp:

mtf ElliottWaveOscillator

was couple of pages before

post 1217

Hello fxbs,

thank you for oftenly providing vital information on this forum. However do you know where could I find Zerolag MTF Stochastic for all versions? I beleived you did post them somewhere I just have the v3 and would like comparing them to other versions.

many thanks for your kind help.

pigfx

Reason: