On screen displays - page 5

Plot EMA of higher TF

Hi HJ

If I am correct that would be

50 EMA on 5 min = 250EMA on 1 min and (5 X )

50EMA on Hr = 3000EMA on 1 min ( 60X)

Swagman

hjpatel:
Dear Groupmembers,

Is it possible to Plot 50Ema of 5Min and 50 EMA of 1Hour on 1min Chart?

HP

Try MTF indicators

This thread

This thread too

I want current bar info indicator?

Hello every body!

I want the indicator which shows on chart the current bar(CandleStick)`s info, such as Open price, High, Low, Close prices. Remember not previous, just current bar`s information. thank you!

Joldas.

jokesh:
Hello every body!

I want the indicator which shows on chart the current bar(CandleStick)`s info, such as Open price, High, Low, Close prices. Remember not previous, just current bar`s information. thank you!

Joldas.

Just go to chart properties an click on "show OHLC".

jokesh:
Hello every body!

Joldas.

Try this indicator https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here. I think it is what you look for.

Indicator Help

Hi,

I wonder if anyone knows where I can find an indicator that takes the daily, weekly, monthly high minus the low and plots a graph on a separate window showing the current price against the hi/low.

Or maybe one that we can input the hi/low value?

It also has to move with the current bar/candle.

Thanks!!

Seperate EA to Lock In Profit From Several Currency Combined

I forgot what EA can be put in a seperate graph that monitors profits and losses from all currencies in play, and when a total profit or loss of X pips is reached, it will close out all positions.

I do not need any other option than this in the EA. Could someone identify what the EA is called??

Much thanks in advance.

Dave

<<<

Hi Dave

I have access to such an EA, but it is not free. It comes with support and many other features and if memory serves me correctly it cost $5 a month which is deducted automatically until you cancel the subscription.

All updates are free because of the ongoing subscription.

If you are keen on more information, please let me know and I will get the developer to contact you directly?

Cheers

Wayne

Hey Traders!

I`m looking for simple indicator which will displays trade (position) details in upper left corner. I would like to see something like that: short @ xxxxx sl yyyy tp ddddd and current profit/loss.

thanks

Pop up price Alert

Valued Friends, I am looking for a price Alert which pops up when a particular price is met. Preferably the pop up alert should display the currency pair as well. Thanks for your help in Advance.

Reason: