On screen displays - page 4

cja:
Will this do what you want i have both RSI & MOM Displayed. You can change the size & color of the text, plus position the text in any of the 4 corners. rsi_mom_levels.ex4

Very Helpful indeed. Thank you.

% change

ciao

I'm trying to find an indicator that shows the percentage change in the chart, someone can help me please.

Thanks

ciao

Stefano

stevetrader:
ciao

I'm trying to find an indicator that shows the percentage change in the chart, someone can help me please.

Thanks

ciao

Stefano

Besides, take a look at this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Linuxer thanks, but I have not found what I was looking for, I seek an indicator showing the percentage change daily, for example +1.55, -2.03 and so on.

ciao

Stefano

stevetrader:
Linuxer thanks, but I have not found what I was looking for, I seek an indicator showing the percentage change daily, for example +1.55, -2.03 and so on.

ciao

Stefano

Ok, just select one indicator and I will try to modify on next weekend.

Linuxser:
Ok, just select one indicator and I will try to modify on next weekend.

Thank you very much Linuxer .

Statement visualization indicators

Could someone be so kind of uploading this indicator here? I can't get access to the post. Thank you

price touching

hello

i want to ask is there an indicator which can show me how often a price is touched in a special amount of time.

of corse you could see this with the eyes if the chart range arround an area. but to have a valid real signal that this price area is touched 12 time in the last 4 hours.

thank you if someone can point me in this direction or can make an indicator which can show this

regards lodol

price time

hello

would be great if someone could program such indicator..............

it would be necessary to put in the timeframe...

but i also dont know if this is mechanicl possible, because you have to analyze the tickchart how often a price is hit and put this then out in a percentage scale...maybe its not possible

regards

Plot EMA of higher timeframe

Dear Groupmembers,

Is it possible to Plot 50Ema of 5Min and 50 EMA of 1Hour on 1min Chart?

HP

Reason: