Stoch Signal

I am looking for a kind soul to give me a help. I am looking for a audio signal when my Stochastic indicator (10,5,10) turns up or down in the overbought levels of 70 and 30 respectively.

Care to give me a hand and a minute of your time please?

DonaldInvest:
I am looking for a kind soul to give me a help. I am looking for a audio signal when my Stochastic indicator (10,5,10) turns up or down in the overbought levels of 70 and 30 respectively. Care to give me a hand and a minute of your time please?

Maybe this help ?

Files:

fxnewbie:
Maybe this help ?

Hi fxnewbie, doesn't help because i just want the signal when the cross happens in overbought or oversold levels 70 or 30

Thanks!

i would this help....

fxnewbie:
Maybe this help ?

hi...

i would this help...

just setting the parameter to your own....

Files:

Hello Andy! I have been testing the indicator but it isn't working the proper way, because shows a signal on every cross. The goal is to signal the cross only when happens above 70 or below 30. Can you check this please?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Programmers is this hard to do?

if (stochk1 stochd0 && stochk0<=30)

{

last_cross = Time[0];

PlaySound(Sound1);

Alert("Stoch crosses up!");

}else if(stochk1 >= stochd1 && stochk0 < stochd0 && stochk0>=70){

PlaySound(Sound2);

Alert("Stoch crosses down!");

I added these in red to the indicator, I THINK this is what you are wanting. It is the main line, not signal line. If you want the signal line change the 0 to 1 in the red part.

Files:

Thank you CEO. I will test it. Can you please add the pair when the signal happens (ex: eur/usd) and remove the site on the indicator, although is a good one?

Here's a visual explanation:

All i wish is a audio alert when the stoch cross under (oversold) 30 or up (overbough) 70 levels.

The picture has several crosses but the good ones are with a V and the bad ones for the signal are with a X.

Thanks for the patience

Files:
gbp_5.gif  8 kb

Try this one, I think this is it.

Files:

I will try first thing next week. Thanks for your time CEO. Have a great weekend!

Reason: