#MarketPrice indikator

To add comments, please log in or register
ServerUang
ServerUang  

I'm very in love to this forum (frorex-tsd.com) so I want to give a little contribute to this forum as much as I can.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
ServerUang:
I'm very in love to this forum (frorex-tsd.com) so I want to give a little contribute to this forum as much as I can.

Thank you

cutzpr
cutzpr  

Very Nice indicator. Can be very helpful along side CJA's Signal_Bars Indicator. Has the other heavy hitter tools in the Forex Arsenal. This indicator plus Signal_Bars are like the equivalent to the Batman Utility Belt. Thanks

EthanHunt
EthanHunt  

Thank you for sharing ServerUang...

Cheers

Ethan Hunt

newmont
newmont  

Another Market price indicator

This is one that I have been working on. And good work on your indicator ServerUang it looks like signal bars a lot. I will post the link to the section of the website where i have posted it.https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page123

Files:
ServerUang
ServerUang  

Thank you newmont, your indi it's pretty nice, I like candle collor info.

Best Regards,

ServerUang

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
ServerUang:

hi

finally i got to know where did you post this indicator...lovely one.

Could you please guide m to know how to use it?or what does those numbers means ... i real like it but i could not understand all the number that show up !!

thank you for ur help and thank you for sharing ur great work.

ServerUang
ServerUang  

Hello Ahmed...

About the numbers, please see this picture, maybe can help.

Files:
rs7wo6.gif 6 kb
ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
ServerUang:
Hello Ahmed...

About the numbers, please see this picture, maybe can help.

Thank you very much...i am realy feel shy because i post same question twic in two diferent threads..that was kind of noisy to you and everybody..sorry again and thank you very much.

TheRumpledOne
TheRumpledOne  
ServerUang:

Where's the MQ4 file?

ServerUang
ServerUang  

Hallo Mr. TRO, my teacher, here is the mq4 file :

Files:
To add comments, please log in or register