LabTrend - page 15

PC Biz:
It worked on the Strategy Tester for me as well. However, it is not placing trades on the demo account. Forward testing is the real test.

It's working here. I've just modified and set the RSI value to 14.

I'm doing some mods to the V1.1

Linuxser:
It's working here. I've just modified and set the RSI value to 14. I'm doing some mods to the V1.1

It's working but seems SL isn't do properly.

Mod is based only on LT2 plus RSI but at the moment I have some bugs on the code...

Files:

Hey guys i need some help

Hey ppl I've loaded labtrendEA_v1.1 on the GBPJPY M1 as you can see, but and I have changed the RSI channel setting to 6.

I don't know why the EA didn't enter the trade.....

Any ideas anyone?

would it be because I have the same EA open on a few different charts?

Thanks

Files:
question.jpg  81 kb

ignore my last msg

Sorry peeps I got it going :-)

Can someone give me a hand how I would attach a trailing stop to this (in form of a script, or is there an EA with a trailing stop coming out soon linux? :-)

Thank y'all

yogo

mrchocolateyogo:

Sorry peeps I got it going :-)

Can someone give me a hand how I would attach a trailing stop to this (in form of a script, or is there an EA with a trailing stop coming out soon linux? :-)

Thank y'all

yogo

Don't think so unless Tangochash will make it. Coz I'm a completely disaster writing EAs

But you could open another chart and attach some TS EA, like Swiss army or e-Trailing

labtrend

Hello guys.

Thank you Linuxser for this system.

I backtested gbp/usd on h4 and it sometime looks like it is a good idea to take the trades from ladtrend1 dots.

On ranging markets i can see we would have made pips by taking the signlas from the labtrend1 red/blue dots.

What is the best pair to use this system with.

thanks.

nohaque:
Hello guys.

Thank you Linuxser for this system.

I backtested gbp/usd on h4 and it sometime looks like it is a good idea to take the trades from ladtrend1 dots.

On ranging markets i can see we would have made pips by taking the signlas from the labtrend1 red/blue dots.

What is the best pair to use this system with.

thanks.

Please, examine following picture carefully (buy line is from some EA)

Following the dot only, 8 winners, 8 losers. Winners have made three times more pips than losers. This 1:1 repeats over history.

Seems by following strictly all signals on GBP H4 could make pips.

Is it over?

Has this system/thread died? I've just started using it and have been very happy with the results.

mmoore:
Has this system/thread died? I've just started using it and have been very happy with the results.

Of course is not dead. But many people prefer to write a PM to me when have some doubts.

I prefer everybody writes here because the answer is available to all.

One thing to mention is that personally I prefer bigger timeframes and that's why I'm pasting from time to time. But this system is suitable to any timeframe starting by M15, IMHO.

Reason: