LabTrend - page 12

Labtrend was watching another channel during the GAP and still is bearish.

I'm also testing many indicators did by mladen. Keep in touch for the news.

Files:

And keeps bearish, still. If we're trading dailies no signs to go long yet but the Stop Loss was fired of. Time to exit shorts and wait for another alignment.

However, I'm suspicious about one thing. A fundamental one. All the time meanwhile the US dollar was losing his value against other currencies Gold was going up following that currencies. But that has changed. We see a rebound last week for majors but gold keeps going down.

Files:

confused

I get the latrend signals, all have to align to get the entry signal; but what I don't get is the RSI. How do you tell if the RSI is in alignment w/ the labtrend signals?

Also, Do you exit at anytime on RSI?

I'm going to join TangoCash on the EA front and try one of my own. Will post when completed.

nondisclosure007:
I get the latrend signals, all have to align to get the entry signal; but what I don't get is the RSI. How do you tell if the RSI is in alignment w/ the labtrend signals?

Also, Do you exit at anytime on RSI?

I'm going to join TangoCash on the EA front and try one of my own. Will post when completed.

Hi,

The RSI idea i just to see a momentum indicator on the chart. It's the histogram because I'm just looking for above/below 50.

My exit is always SL hit.

I have been posted several times the idea that momentum precedes price. An excellent explanation comes from Linda Rashke that took me a long time to understand. In the next picture you could see the price/indicator decoupling. Indicator rises meanwhile price do not (aka divergence). Based on price-momentum idea when you see a high rise on RSI or Momentum or Stochastic could means that the price will follow the indicator soon.

By comparing the last peaks or valleys with last ones we have an idea if the price or indicator is decoupling. And that's why some trades yes and some no.

This is a raw example

If you feel confused, just pay attention the zero level.

Files:

Sorry, too much common RSI.

On the pictures read 50 as zero .

And on the last Euro uptrend we see the indicator decoupled from price. LT is aligned but RSI is weak. I do not take that trade.

Thank You!

Linuxser:
Sorry, too much common RSI.

On the pictures read 50 as zero .

And on the last Euro uptrend we see the indicator decoupled from price. LT is aligned but RSI is weak. I do not take that trade.

nondisclosure007:
Thank You!

Please, don't hesitate to post your questions. This system is very good.

I read on the first post that said the latest indicators will be posted soon and I was wondering if the indicators you have already uploaded are working fine.. thanks

BeepBoop:
I read on the first post that said the latest indicators will be posted soon and I was wondering if the indicators you have already uploaded are working fine.. thanks

Located on post #7

nondisclosure007:
Thank You!

I've looked all day an easy way to explain my ideas about trading indcaitors behavior, specially bounded oscillators. I learned something from BS and LBR long time ago.

Something to help.

Files:
Reason: