[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 249

Dimka-novitsek:
You know, I can't convert zip archive to rar. I right click on the archive - in the menu pyriiminate - a window lights up, write there whatever you want, but the archive type is saved.

You don't have to rename it if it doesn't work. Which is odd. You can open it from the context menu by selecting WinRar. Or open WinRar, then from the "File" menu item "Open Archive" find the archive and open it.

I said above that the extension is needed only for automatic association of the file.

Have you enabled extension visibility? Screenshot or video here if it doesn't work.

It's on. Right.

My brother is here.

void IndicatorBuffers( int count)

Allocates memory for buffers used for custom indicator calculations. The number of buffers cannot exceed 8 and cannot be less than the value specified in the indicator_buffers property. If the custom indicator requires additional buffers for counting, you should use this function to specify the total number of buffers.

I.e. is this correct?

#property indicator_buffers 9 double ind_buffer1[]; // Array for additional calculations double ind_buffer2[]; double ind_buffer3[]; double ind_buffer4[]; double ind_buffer5[]; double ind_buffer6[]; double ind_buffer7[]; double ind_buffer8[];
double ind_buffer9[]; SetIndexBuffer(0,ind_buffer2); SetIndexBuffer(1,ind_buffer3); SetIndexBuffer(2,ind_buffer4); SetIndexBuffer(3,ind_buffer5);
SetIndexBuffer(4,ind_buffer6); SetIndexBuffer(5,ind_buffer7); SetIndexBuffer(6,ind_buffer8); SetIndexBuffer(7,ind_buffer9);

Can someone advise me in private how to write an EA? In particular: How do I attach a double lot to a trailing stop?

Leo59:
void IndicatorBuffers( int count)

Allocates memory for buffers used for custom indicator calculations. The number of buffers cannot exceed 8 and cannot be less than value specified in indicator_buffers property. If a custom indicator requires additional buffers for counting, you should use this function to specify total number of buffers.

I.e. it's allowed.

No.
#property indicator_buffers 9
"The number of buffers cannot exceed 8" are the keywords for both #property indicator_buffers and IndicatorBuffers.
The #property indicator_buffers specifies the number of drawing buffers, then IndicatorBuffers = #property indicator_buffers+number of non-drawing buffers to calculate. If all buffers are drawing, then IndicatorBuffers = #property indicator_buffers. In this case the use of IndicatorBuffers is optional.

I'm asking for help from experts. I've already asked this question a couple of times here, I gave a job at mql5.com/en/job, so far a lot of time, money and effort have been spent, but no result... :(

The goal of the problem is to write a function that would check if an order exists in a range of prices.

Even simpler - when asked if there is a bay order in the range from 0.9995 to 1.0005, for example.

Whoever posted here has a working solution... for example $15...

MT4...

granit77:
No.
#property indicator_buffers 9
"The number of buffers cannot exceed 8" are keywords for both #property indicator_buffers and IndicatorBuffers.
The #property indicator_buffers specifies the number of drawing buffers, then IndicatorBuffers = #property indicator_buffers+number of non-drawing buffers to calculate. If all buffers are drawing, then IndicatorBuffers = #property indicator_buffers. In this case the use of IndicatorBuffers is optional.

Dear granit77! If you don't mind, please make corrections directly in the code, if anything is wrong. It will be clear and understandable.

#property indicator_buffers 8 double ind_buffer1[]; // array for additional calculations double ind_buffer2[]; double ind_buffer3[]; double ind_buffer4[]; double ind_buffer5[]; double ind_buffer6[]; double ind_buffer7[]; double ind_buffer8[]; double ind_buffer9[];   

int init() { IndicatorBuffers(9); SetIndexBuffer(0,ind_buffer2); SetIndexBuffer(1,ind_buffer3); SetIndexBuffer(2,ind_buffer4); SetIndexBuffer(3,ind_buffer5);
SetIndexBuffer(4,ind_buffer6); SetIndexBuffer(5,ind_buffer7); SetIndexBuffer(6,ind_buffer8); SetIndexBuffer(7,ind_buffer9); return(0); }

w_ersoc:

I'm asking for help from experts. I've already asked this question a couple of times here, I gave a job at mql5.com/en/job, so far a lot of time, money and effort have been spent, but no result... :(

The purpose of the problem is to write a function that would check if an order exists in the price range.

To make it even simpler, when asked if there is a bay order in the range from 0.9995 to 1.0005, for example.

Whoever posted a working solution here... for example $15...

MT4...

In the loop, go through all of the open positions, if the selected order type is equal to what was passed to the function, if the order symbol is equal to what was passed to the function, if the opening price of the order falls within the specified range (greater than or equal to 0.9995 and less than or equal to 1.0005), then the function returns true, otherwise it returns false.

It's a simple enumeration of orders with a coincidence check.

ZS. For 15 quid a woman gets an ice cream, and the kids get flowers... Or vice versa ... :)

artmedia70:

In the loop, go through all open positions if the selected order type is equal to the one passed to the function, if the order magic number is equal to the one passed to the function, if the open price of the order falls within the specified range (greater than, or equal to 0.9995 and less than, or equal to 1.0005), then the function returns true, otherwise it returns false.

It's a simple enumeration of orders with a coincidence check.

ZS. For 15 quid a woman gets an ice cream, and the kids get flowers... Or vice versa ... :)

Mm-hmm. It's elementary. But it doesn't work.

You can argue, but so many people have said that it's bullshit, but in the end nothing ((

Reason: