Stop adding to losers EA?

Hey all, I have been very good about not adding to losers of late and only adding to winners.  But every once in a while it seems my reasoning stops and i trade on emotions and try to average the loser.  I have done this well most of the time, im sure some of you have as well, but when it doesn't work out its a huge disaster.  So is their an EA that would somehow stop a trader from adding to positions that are in drawdown? Thanks much!

metal30:

Hey all, I have been very good about not adding to losers of late and only adding to winners.  But every once in a while it seems my reasoning stops and i trade on emotions and try to average the loser.  I have done this well most of the time, im sure some of you have as well, but when it doesn't work out its a huge disaster.  So is their an EA that would somehow stop a trader from adding to positions that are in drawdown? Thanks much!

EA can not prevent (intercept) an order to be opened

metal30:

Why don't you stop trading when in such a drawdown?