LabTrend - page 21

Files:

Thanks, appreciate it.

Lot Management/Martingale

Has anyone tried lot management with Labtrends v1.4?

Has there been a martingale attempt?

Say for a micro account we..

Sell .01 at the open of the bar following a red dot.

Signal reverses to a blue dot after a closing bar.

EA determines if the last trade was a loss, if it was it buy's .02 lots

If the sell closes for a profit the EA buys .01 lots.

If the buy reverses and it's at a loss, the EA sells .03 lots

The EA will always just buy .01 lots if the last trade was a profit..it's the losing trades that causes the EA to add a lot.

No matter what, when the signal finally nails a rally, you will be in and hopefully in BIG.

Say the price whipsaws generating 4 bad signals.

Remember EA only adds a lot after a losing trade.

Red dot, sell .01 = loss

Blue dot, buy .02 = loss

Red dot, sell .03 = loss

Blue dot, buy .04 = loss

Red dot, sell .05 = WIN...the amount of pips could regain all the losses.

It would need testing. Results may be better with take profits on each order.

It's a very good signal.

I have both Labtrendv1.4 and goldminer1 both generate the same signals.

With risk set at 7 or higher and using the lot management, this could be a very stable EA.

Good idea?

Pipguard

PipGuard:

Good idea?

Pipguard

I discard the idea to trade this metod by EA

LabTrendZigzag with Fibo

Dear Igorad,

It's very nice you're on forex-tsd forum. I hope somebody add fibonacci Expansion to LabTrendZigzag so we can use it to estimate TP for Scalping.

Thanks

Adding Fibo to LabTrendZigzag indicator

Dear Igorad,

Thank God we have u here.

I need to ask u regarding on your LabTrendZigzag indicator. Can u pls add Fibonacci Expansion to that indicator

Best Regards,

Ahmaddzaqy

Your are the best

Hello Linuxer

Thanks for a good system that is easy to understand even for me.

and remove the feelings of my business decisions, which is my major problem.

I have over 4 years studying forex in various forums and endless hours behind the computer. I can finally stop looking, thanks to you. there is no better than this. thanks for your selflessly work. thanks again

Alert glitch

Hi everyone

Big thanks to the creator/s of LabTrend. Im loving it -

The alert is not behaving though. I know it HAD a problem going crazy non-stop after a signal, and it was fixed...I just re-downloaded the file here, and it still alerts non-stop after a signal.

Can anyone fix it please?

Thanks very much in advance for any help

Files:

Sorry for late answer.

LabTrendZZ with Fibo Levels is ready.

ahmaddzaqy:
Dear Igorad,

It's very nice you're on forex-tsd forum. I hope somebody add fibonacci Expansion to LabTrendZigzag so we can use it to estimate TP for Scalping.

Thanks
Files:

ok new to this forum and i love this systems idea. so many filters that stack to get rid of bad trades vs systems with repetative filters that often dont stack well. i get the horizontal line rsi entry plus the above below 20/-20. so my question is this, is anyone using this right now and making money? normally i wouldnt ask and test of myself as i would instruct anyone with the system i made at forex nirvana which i will be bringing shortly, but at the moment i have just opened a live account with jadefx and i want to get my hands good and dirty already but this system just seems so good for live trading so i wanted to know. naturally ill still need to see atleast a 200% demo increase or so before id be ok going live but time is semi of the essence and iv got 5 years of study on my back along with several manual systems that will do ok but this bad boy looks amazing to be frank.

Reason: