LabTrend - page 17

Linuxser,

one of the exit strategy is we got an opposite signal from labtrend1. do we need to wait the bar to exit our position? thx.

bats97:
Linuxser, one of the exit strategy is we got an opposite signal from labtrend1. do we need to wait the bar to exit our position? thx.

Yes. We always wait for bar close to be sure. We see the dot, we wait for bar close.

Anyway this is a bit subjective.

If we see a dot on H1 candle and 15 minutes remains to bar close and we're sure nothing different is going to happen we can close the trade.

EA Testing

I'm curious; Has anyone tested Labtrend_EA_v1.1 since it's inception? Have the bugs been worked out?

seqential:
I'm curious; Has anyone tested Labtrend_EA_v1.1 since it's inception? Have the bugs been worked out?

I've test the EA and I'm a bit disappointed. But it's fine. This system is a manual one and conversion from manual to automatic often does not work.

hi linuxser, in the euro 4h chart, am i correct to enter long at 1.3326 level as all lab trend conditions were met? or shld i have entered long at the next bar? tks

sholmes9000:
hi linuxser, in the euro 4h chart, am i correct to enter long at 1.3326 level as all lab trend conditions were met? or shld i have entered long at the next bar? tks

Today? mmm, look RSI. Didn't break prev level.

If this is market is really bullish ( ) you will have another real chance to go long on next two days.

If this is market is really bullish ( ) you will have another real chance to go long on next two days.

ok tks....

besides the dots being on the same side as the signal, do we also the indicating bar to have an rsi higher than prev bar for a buy? and if indicating bar does not have a higher rsi but subsequent bar registers a higher rsi than prev bars....is it still valid to enter buy? tks

Linuxser:

ok tks....

besides the dots being on the same side as the signal, do we also the indicating bar to have an rsi higher than prev bar for a buy? and if indicating bar does not have a higher rsi but subsequent bar registers a higher rsi than prev bars....is it still valid to enter buy? tks

I'm not talking about bars but peaks and valleys of RSI. Read the thread again.

I know is not easy to trade with this idea but it prevents most of failed trades.

And it works better when the a complete wave have past. this mean when the peak/valley to be overpassed is on the apposite side.

And it works better when the a complete wave have past. this mean when the peak/valley to be overpassed is on the apposite side.

ok got it. by the way, do you think this system works well in 1hr time frame as well besides the 4 hr time frame?

sholmes9000:
And it works better when the a complete wave have past. this mean when the peak/valley to be overpassed is on the apposite side. ok got it. by the way, do you think this system works well in 1hr time frame as well besides the 4 hr time frame?

Before anything zoom out the chart. Move between TFs. Select the best.

M60 will add more noise than M240 of course, but you could have a situation where M240 it's complicated and M60 represents a potential trade. So, why to ignore?

A different thing is traders pocket and I made several posts about this.

Reason: