LabTrend - page 16

Linuxser:
Of course is not dead. But many people prefer to write a PM to me when have some doubts.

I prefer everybody writes here because the answer is available to all.

One thing to mention is that personally I prefer bigger timeframes and that's why I'm pasting from time to time. But this system is suitable to any timeframe starting by M15, IMHO.

Are you still using this system? What time frame do you believe is best for this system? Thanks for your help!!

mmoore:
Are you still using this system? What time frame do you believe is best for this system? Thanks for your help!!

Or course. I really trust on this system.

Best timeframe in my opinion is the best that makes the trader feel comfortably or the one that a trader could afford.

I like H4 or daily because this system is a big trend follower, but this is for me. Because I'm looking for the big moves with trends a minimum amount of lots is required.

M15

LabTrend in action on M15

Sell on the bar where the red line is pointing. why?

Indicators aligned and RSI just broke the level.

Hello, thank you for the time that you spent developing this system. I hope I understood all rules correctly, and I made screenshot of CHFJPY H4 with quite a few of loses in my opinion. Could you please review the screenshot and point out my mistakes please?

1st Buy follows on the next bar right after LabTrend2 and LabTrend3 showed long and RSI above zero after a few bars LabTrend1 shows short signal and the order gets closed at the end of the bar with -

2nd Sell order LabTrend2 and LabTrend3 show short RSI under 0 short order placed after a few bars again LabTrend1 shows Long and the order is getting closed at the end of the bar with -

3d Buy order all indicators show long but in the next bar LabTrend turns into short ...

Any comments would be appreciated of how to avoid these orders. Thank you.

Files:
screen1.jpg  74 kb

or I should move to D1 charts ? they don't look so messy,

vitaliy:
Hello, thank you for the time that you spent developing this system. I hope I understood all rules correctly, and I made screenshot of CHFJPY H4 with quite a few of loses in my opinion. Could you please review the screenshot and point out my mistakes please?

1st Buy follows on the next bar right after LabTrend2 and LabTrend3 showed long and RSI above zero after a few bars LabTrend1 shows short signal and the order gets closed at the end of the bar with -

2nd Sell order LabTrend2 and LabTrend3 show short RSI under 0 short order placed after a few bars again LabTrend1 shows Long and the order is getting closed at the end of the bar with -

3d Buy order all indicators show long but in the next bar LabTrend turns into short ...

Any comments would be appreciated of how to avoid these orders. Thank you.

Let me make it more Easy.

To short: all indicator above bar and RSI below 50

To long: all indicator below bar and RSI above 50

I call that: indicator alignment. No matter of which is the first but in general the first to show a signal is LT1, then LT3 and then LT2.

That's the simplest way... when you see everything on the right position enter long/short on bar close.

We can add some few tricks as RSI breaking a level as I explained.

All indicators are aligned on my graph, I placed orders at the start of second candle after all indicators alligned on one side. Could you please explaine more on RSI ? I saw on your screenshots that you drew a line on RSI of max values, could you explain that too please?

vitaliy:
All indicators are aligned on my graph, I placed orders at the start of second candle after all indicators alligned on one side. Could you please explaine more on RSI ? I saw on your screenshots that you drew a line on RSI of max values, could you explain that too please?

Something is explained here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179001

Try with majors not with that strange crosses involving Yen or synthetics.

Heh, still could not filtre most of the false signals, + filtered some good signals. I guess I will try Linear Regression system, looks easier for me. Thank you for your help

vitaliy:
Heh, still could not filtre most of the false signals, + filtered some good signals. I guess I will try Linear Regression system, looks easier for me. Thank you for your help

It takes a couple of weeks to really manage a system. Don't be worried if you feel confused at the begin.

Reason: