LabTrend - page 11

Weekly Best Trade

AUD was the best choice for the past week. Two quiet trades.

And one intermediate time between trend/o trend filtered by the position with the indicators.

First, let's take a look to the H4 timeframe to see where we are stand.

Then we move to H1 and wait for the indicators alignment. The false counter trade inside the square was filtered for RSI but mostly for the common sense. Why going long if the pair is falling like a rock?

Files:

Recap

Best trade of past week is continuation of later one.

AUD, a commodity currency. On both TF there was not one signal to reverse.

Files:

Recap

After a strong week we could expect some quiet on the market for some days.

H1 charts looks complicated but higher TF are still pointing to short side. It's just a reentry matter. AUD is an example.

As strategy we could select our re entry point by looking on H1 and following the rules (alignment). In our example with LabTrend 2 and 3 moving to above of the price.

Files:

Recap

And 200 pips more or less with 1000 pips accumulated since first signal on the H4 TF.

Aussie goes down together with the commodities related to him, gold, palladium, copper, silver, platinum.

Recap

AUD and GOLD are still favorites.

Remember: alignment is key.

Files:

LabTrendZigZag_v1.2 by points vs risk

One advantage to Zig Zag is to filter out the noise. By adjusting the risk number, the noise can be filtered to some extent but in an uncertain manner.

Do you have a Zig Zag with the choice of setting a "point amount" to be a minimum zig or zag?

Depending on the TF I might want a minimum of 15 pips or 50 pips. If I could input a minimum pip size instead of adjusting the "risk" input it would be easier to set the ZIG Zag to filter out the exact amount of noise I wish to.

You share some great ideas. Thanks

trade888:
One advantage to Zig Zag is to filter out the noise. By adjusting the risk number, the noise can be filtered to some extent but in an uncertain manner.

Do you have a Zig Zag with the choice of setting a "point amount" to be a minimum zig or zag?

Depending on the TF I might want a minimum of 15 pips or 50 pips. If I could input a minimum pip size instead of adjusting the "risk" input it would be easier to set the ZIG Zag to filter out the exact amount of noise I wish to.

You share some great ideas. Thanks

Maybe this one: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I we hit that target: 0.8500. 1000 Pips since first Signal.

Files:

Linuxser:
I we hit that target: 0.8500. 1000 Pips since first Signal. ]

And another plus 400.

Basically, any well designed system works on trending markets but what is the beauty of LabTrend is the no presence of false signals. The trade is with 1400 pips since first signal, almost any indicator will show contradictory signs at this point. However LabTrend does not.

The green rectangle marks an are where false signals are really possible. However, we don't see anyone.

LabTrend2 is an amazing partner. Once we're in we just need to follow.

Also, the keep it simple is present.

I've put some annotations on the first picture. But you could see easily same is for any other picture. 1-2-3 and go long/short.

This pictures are clones and shows how easy is to follow this system.

Reason: