LabTrend - page 13

Hi

I have succesfully installed the indicator.. just wondinging what is the best setting for LT1 somone mentioned 6 9 What is this 6 & 9..

not sure of this

thanks

sillykiddo:
Hi

I have succesfully installed the indicator.. just wondinging what is the best setting for LT1 somone mentioned 6 9 What is this 6 & 9..

not sure of this

thanks

IMHO, just leave it with defaults.

Cos, our main friend is LT2 (with defaults too)

Actually my posted template have a 6 with RISK. I've tested same option with 9 and I don't like it because signal comes a bit late, almost with LT2

Linuxser:
Sorry, too much common RSI.

On the pictures read 50 as zero .

And on the last Euro uptrend we see the indicator decoupled from price. LT is aligned but RSI is weak. I do not take that trade.

And I didn't, I was right.

I shorted the pair because the way down was alive according with the RSI peak. And we take the short side again with another 400 pips in a few days.

The "ignore mode" worked beauty in this case.

Files:

Hi there, I'm looking for a simple system and this one looks like one! I'll try it and let you know, but I like the simplicity of it (especially as compared to ASCtrend).

This example is valid, two trades, one for short and one for long, besides the last move was a small one.

Files:

Labtrend on 5 min chart

Hi Linuxser,

Firstly thank you for Labtrend system.

I am trading on a 5 min chart. The reason being i would like to keep the stop loss low as per the system.

Need your opinion;

Would it be better to add confirmation (Labtrend 1) to a higher timeframe for a more accurate setup ? or should i trade at higher time frame with lesser stops ?

Thanks

mantd:
Hi Linuxser,

Firstly thank you for Labtrend system.

I am trading on a 5 min chart. The reason being i would like to keep the stop loss low as per the system.

Need your opinion;

Would it be better to add confirmation (Labtrend 1) to a higher timeframe for a more accurate setup ? or should i trade at higher time frame with lesser stops ?

Thanks

First, you need to trade in a timeframe where you feel comfortable and avoid the one that makes you nervous. If you're nervous I'm sure your decisions will not be the best

Second, you could trade the M60 or M30 or what you want combined with M5. Just set LT1 to Mx TF.

It could work but I'm not sure. It changes the conception of the system and needs a good time to be tested. On this case you would take only longs and shorts and forget about the indicators alignment.

Files:

See my point.

I've marked the bars where the MTF signal comes and only LT2 is on the chart...

Maybe for M5 you also could try to leave only LT2 on the chart and trade the momentum (prevs peaks and valleys overpass)

It's interesting to remark that this system never said go long

You can't stop love it. And in fact we just have re enter signals.

Something little different -- LabTrend with range bars.

Reason: