Swiss Army Knife Problems

I'm using Swiss Army v2.01 to manage my trades, but am having problems with it.

I want to set a take profit and a stop loss, with no trailing stop. Therefore, I have

all the trailing stop settings at 0 and the trailing stop option set to false. However,

every time one of my trades becomes profitable, the EA closes out the trade at

only a couple of pips profit, which makes me think a trailing stop is being activated.

When I look at the chart, the TP and SL lines are placed correctly, so I don't know

what's going on. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the version, and that

I may have to work with an older one, such as v1.51.

Comments and/or suggestions will be appreciated.

Rob

I've had similar experience with Swiss Army Knife and couldn't figure out why. So I created a simple EA that does only tp and sl. It's not so versatile as Swiss Army Knife but it works well.

pooh

pooh123:
I've had similar experience with Swiss Army Knife and couldn't figure out why. So I created a simple EA that does only tp and sl. It's not so versatile as Swiss Army Knife but it works well. pooh

I just reviewed my trades in the MT4 terminal and the entry and take profit prices indicate that the EA is closing trades at around +3-pips. This confirms my gut feeling that extra zeros have to be added to the settings. The reason I didn't think this was required before was because the TP/SL lines on the chart matched what was entered in the EA. Strange.

Rob

I think the last official update was v1.51. and v2.01 is unofficial. coz it's have bug in the program. i have try it

check this out

Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management)

Reason: