Clean chart set up - page 3

Dreamliner:
I believe the SilverTrend indicator repaints too, right?

This one SHI_SilverTrendSig1 does. This one SilverTrend not (If I remember well).

this chart look's great

ServerUang:
Thank you newdigital for your advice.

Just made it More Clean and More PowerFull.

I change Pivot Lines with Pivot Dots for more clean. And add with some indicators for more powerfull.

I Will try it on Monday.

Thank you FerruFX for your idea of clean chart.

Sometimes I need my chart clean too.

ServerUang

it seems very clear and comfortable to look at it.. you add the blue and red dot by yourself? is it this system based on the first poster here? where i can try this system? thanks.

Yesterday signals.

FerruFx

Files:

hi FerruFX,

Is there a certain time of day in GMT that you suggest this strategy be traded on the GBPJPY?

drgoodvibe:
hi FerruFX, Is there a certain time of day in GMT that you suggest this strategy be traded on the GBPJPY?

Right now, I didn't noticed any times to be avoid. To be honnest, I didn't check closely but signals are almost all good if you follow the exact strategy explained in post #1.

FerruFx

to compare different settings: sto_rsi_cross_Sig.mq4

Thanks fxbs for this cross stoch/rsi indy.

If you compare with the rules in post #1, you'll see that entries with cross are later because in my method, I don't enter at cross (too many false).

My rules are precises but most of the part is feeling. The stoch and rsi slope is important and has to be close (vertical scale).

FerruFx

PS: the last 3 signals were loosers!

FerruFx:
Thanks fxbs for this cross stoch/rsi indy.

If you compare with the rules in post #1, you'll see that entries with cross are later because in my method, I don't enter at cross (too many false).

My rules are precises but most of the part is feeling. The stoch and rsi slope is important and has to be close (vertical scale).

FerruFx

PS: the last 3 signals were loosers!

sure, FerruFx, simple cross just en element, but step by step, to difficult from simple, plus couple interesting ideas on the way (just in case, who knows...)

p.s. not related directly to system and system rules(but couldn't resist): sto cross MA of rsi (smoozing line or signal line; if =1, MA_RSI=RSI ), sto: line_mode___ = "0- main(K) 1- signal line(D)" ;

+ sto rsi DirectionFilter

great

fxbs you rocks

I use Sto_MaRsi_crossDir_Sig_sw.mq4 with filter of EMA24(high & Low)

It works good

Reason: