Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 14

settings for NLD

see the sreenshot attached... for settings

and by the way, I am about to collect another 30-50 pips on g/j you can call me whatever you want

Files:
gbpjpy.jpg  131 kb

mpower

You really have a BIG mental problem

More closely ,you are a nuts

What is wrong with you?

Few months ago you THANK IGOR teach you lots of

knowledge of trading in the paltalk room and you said you make lots of pips by using tsr.

And now you download the indicators and template here.

sit in the paltalk room with the other name learning this strategy.

As you posted today earlier you said make profit by using this system.

NOW,YOU WANT TO MAKE A FLAME HERE .

The only words i can say :you are a fxcking buzzard.

ps.i guess tomorrow you will sit in the palroom with the other name(ingratituder???maybe), sucking everything and attack IGOR continuously.

hmm...what a mouse you are

Hmmm...bullshit

Don't be fooled by the results today. the market will reverse in these conditions more often than not... If you have enough screen time you will know that it is true. As far as posting profit in pips, well it is bullshit, until Igor posts his reversal rules and exact rules for exit. It is hard to come up with a pure mechanical system that will work well in all market conditions. I have traded TSR and I know that this system will fail in the long run. Period. If you don't believe me deposit x amount, and see it go down the drain. Lisen to 100 hours to audio/video files do all the backtests that you want, but just be prepared to sacrifice your hard earned money, and maybe another 50 euros for an indicator that does nothing, for Igor to buy a beer or a nice glass of wine.... Come back and flame me after 3 months...

Johnny

hey man I will not be in the room tomorrow. I hope you learn something that will help you in your trading. I am not flamiming Igor or anybody for that matter, just giving you some advice....if you think everything I post is total crap, just don't read it and move on, the purpose of my posts today was to show you how price behaves around s/r levels, that is all....and all i am saying is that TSR, Riding pip, anything....will fail without applying simple common sense....that is all I am getting at....I can post my trades if you want and you will see that a little common sense goes a long way...I don't know if somebody can apply artificial intelligence to trading just like they do in playing chess, then an ea will be profitable...until then you can only rely on the indicator between your ears

P.S. please stop referring to Steinz, leave him alone. You only spent 50 dollars not 50 euros or 443 euros for a webinar that thought u nothing.... I just think it is ridiculous to open a seperate thread to bash somebody's method. Everything has its flaws... you cannot attack every method posted here, just kills peoples efforts....You can lose money with every method on this planet if u don't refer to the indicator between your ears....

mpower:
hey man I will not be in the room tomorrow. I hope you learn something that will help you in your trading. I am not flamiming Igor or anybody for that matter, just giving you some advice....if you think everything I post is total crap, just don't read it and move on, the purpose of my posts today was to show you how price behaves around s/r levels, that is all....and all i am saying is that TSR, Riding pip, anything....will fail without applying simple common sense....that is all I am getting at....I can post my trades if you want and you will see that a little common sense goes a long way...I don't know if somebody can apply artificial intelligence to trading just like they do in playing chess, then an ea will be profitable...until then you can only rely on the indicator between your ears

Mpower,

Giving advice ??...You don't add anything in this topic. Even not in a way to proof the system is not profitable.

As I said so many times to you, the only things you post are assumptions and or frustrations. Never do you give any proof in what you say.

Common sence is what I explain every day.

If I explain common sence, you say it has to be written on 1 piece of paper and not true hours of audio files or video files.

if it is written on 1 piece of paper you say that one has to use common sence and not a system that can be written down on a piece of paper....

Do you ever realize what you say ??...today it's cold tomorrow it's hot. How reliable can you be taken ?

I explained today in my room that people should not use the nonlagdot.

It is an other name for the nonlagMA and placed on a template that is used on differnt time frames or different markets or indexes, it's behaviour is totaly different. Meaning not to be trusted. It's behaviour is also very dependable on the data of each broker. So very unstable.

If you want to be negative or explain something that is not working in this system I invite you to do so, but do it underbuild.

If you say something is crap come with proof or counter proof but not because you feel it is crap.

If you want to post trades thats just fine but do it in your topic. How many times are you going to repeat yourself on this matter. What are you waiting for if you have such a high opinion about your trading skills...(maybe you can say now that you don't need to proof anything. Well if you don't then why bother to give your comments in the first place)

As jonhnnyguitar says: you come here full of frustrations but you wave with your profits on my template.

As you say so wizely: If you think the template or system is crap move on.

I can promise you this: with your behaviour whatever topic that you open, even a steinutz 2, I would never come in your topic to write even the smallest comment. I wish you could do the same.

You can't add anything to what I know or what I do. If you think or dreamyou can ..as I said open your topic and try to be helpfull in your way.

And whatever amount of pips you are collecting now, there is not one person who takes you seriously as long if you don't show proof or help people how to do it. You can even claim that you made 5000pips over the last 3 days. Who was helped or had any benefit from your claims.....not 1 single person.

I know I made my contribution today.

Try tomorrow to do the same....

igor

Igor, look, it seems like I am not welcomed here, plain and simple. Sooo, i will not post in your topic anymore. As far as people don't take me seriously and about my results, honestly I do not give a shit. I will kill you in any trading contest any time, 100 000 euro prize, let me know if u would take the challenge. Enough said....

I will not post a single word here anymore, if u want to take the trading contest challenge please pm me.......

and my father is stronger then your father....

Mpower be serious now for only one moment...did you think for 1 split second that you were welcome here in my topic after all the bullshit, nonsens, frustration you have been posting in my topics over the last 9 months?...did you REALY think that ?...why don't you ask me: Igor I don't see any red carpet for me when I walked in your topic....

iGoR:
and my father is stronger then your father....

This is a completely childish post right here....

What rational man would actually post "nahnahnahnaaaahh"?>>>> which you posted then deleted.

Again and again you step over the mark from the rational to the completely irrational. It stinks of a low EQ.

Reason: