FXiGoR-(T_S_R) very effective Trend Slope Retracement system - page 48

Hi everyone,

I have a lot of complaints of people who would like to start learning TSR but that it is to difficult true the audio files or that there is no written manual.

Also complaints about to many audio files and that the audio files bring them back to historical data that they don't have.

That they need to download the historical data but that is to complicated etc etc...

So tomorrow I'm going to give a 2 hours video class (webinar). For those who can not follow that webinar: Arctic is going to record that video class and replace most of the audio files by this single video file.

As they say a picture is worth a 1000 words so a copmleet 2-3 hour video file should help you a lot to understand and learn the TSR trading method.

The webinar will be held at 14.00cet ( or 12.00 gmt) in the platalk room together with the tradingrooms.com ( name of the paltalk room : Professional trading forex with video by FXiGoR )

The content of the the webinar will be:

- recognizing trend on 5 min. chart.

- trading accordingly on 1 min chart with the help of the market rotations and the "1st top 1st bottom" patterns.

- the stoploss rules.

- recognizing patterns when to stay away from trading(fishnet patterns, top-retracment and bottom-retracement patterns, newsbar patterns, consolidation range patterns, price action patterns.

- High probability setups ( the "10 items in place" )

- correct reward/risk entrys according the daily range indicator.

- Moneymanagement according the daily range indicator.

See you all tomorrow...

regards...iGoR

It will be a pleasure to hear hear iGoR'S beautifull voice.I am sending a few newbees to learn from iGoR..............Newbees and experienced traders will learn a lot from iGoR

Regards

El Cid

Wow, thanks!!!

It is great, I need video, because I do not understand live english only audio.

el cid:
It will be a pleasure to hear hear iGoR'S beautifull voice.

Regards

El Cid

ROFL!!!! Igor should probably open an online business using his sexy voice to gain supplemental income :-) Who said FX was boring:-) Just a friendly joke, please don't take it personal Igor.

Just for the record, woke up at 7 a.m. (8 a.m. CET) this morning, opened a gbp/usd chart, flipped a coin, went long at 1.9778 at 7:34 with a t/p at 1.9839, and another sell limit order at 1.9839 with t/p at 1.9810, went about my business, came back in the afternoon, and both orders had hit t/p--PRICELESS!!!

Igor, I will try not to clutter you thread with useless info. I have addressed the issues of no clear rules, targets, and false signals. You have already refuted most of it in the above posts, and your video should further erase much of the confusion. That is why I said that I don't have much to say to you. Good luck to you and anybody using your method!!!

Creztor,

I despise ass-kissers like you--people who try to ingratiate with the ones with power or knowledge to gain a few points. Yes, I am using sb elses strategy, but I still employ my judgement, and I don't sit in chatrooms trying to copy someones' trades, nor do I call my friends to ask them if I should go short or long here or there. Yes, I don't have much to offer traders, so what? Not everybody is destined to invent strategies and give to people. It is only a few that will do that.

CIAO!!!!!

mpower:
ROFL!!!! Igor should probably open an online business using his sexy voice to gain supplemental income :-) Who said FX was boring:-) Just a friendly joke, please don't take it personal Igor.

Just for the record, woke up at 7 a.m. (8 a.m. CET) this morning, opened a gbp/usd chart, flipped a coin, went long at 1.9778 at 7:34 with a t/p at 1.9839, and another sell limit order at 1.9839 with t/p at 1.9810, went about my business, came back in the afternoon, and both orders had hit t/p--PRICELESS!!!

Igor, I will try not to clutter you thread with useless info. I have addressed the issues of no clear rules, targets, and false signals. You have already refuted most of it in the above posts, and your video should further erase much of the confusion. That is why I said that I don't have much to say to you. Good luck to you and anybody using your method!!!

Creztor,

I despise ass-kissers like you--people who try to ingratiate with the ones with power or knowledge to gain a few points. Yes, I am using sb elses strategy, but I still employ my judgement, and I don't sit in chatrooms trying to copy someones' trades, nor do I call my friends to ask them if I should go short or long here or there. Yes, I don't have much to offer traders, so what? Not everybody is destined to invent strategies and give to people. It is only a few that will do that.

CIAO!!!!!

Listen Mpower,

I gave you a straight and correct answer.

You accepted my honesty. You said fairwell and goodby.

You did the smartest thing to do on the answer of creztor by saying: you are 100% correct.

Now you are back again with indeed as you say useless info.

Just think of it for one minute...what am I with the information that you gave??...nothing... not personnaly and no contribution in any way to why I teach and to what people can learn.

Not only that you come in here again and start all over again with your remarks. Creztor is not an ass liker IN ANY WAY. He is even not in my chatroom nore does he use TSR trading.

It is about the principle and the way you act.

He is only trying to make you realize that the way you behave is out of frustration and only beeing negative. Not that all people have to be followers of me. But if you give a negative remark do it underbuild and not out of frustration.

How many times here and strategybuilderfx did you say goodbye fairwell adieu ciao ??...

If you want to come here do it within the content of the topic. Positive or negative doesn't matter but don't act like an idiot or a frusty.... and do it underbuild.

I go also to other topics and give my opinion. And some of the authors of those topics feel that I'm distructive but I KNOW for 100% that many people are helped with what I say because what I say is underbuild and makes sence.

It is not for nothing that 2 times the topics of steinutz got a 3* rating and the one that I started on steinutz method got a 5* rating.

Sorry to say so mpower but I can not believe that there is one person here that support here what you try to proof or say. Or it has to be someone who lost money in trading TSR and is frustrated. But as I said before I do not claim that I have an "everybody-rich-system".

So please..................................

regards...iGoR

mpower

Are you tomorow Mr. Jekyl or Mr.Hyde?

CIAO!!!!!

mpower:

Creztor,

CIAO!!!!!

mpower welcome back. As Igor already mentioned above, I stopped following TSR at least 6 - 8 months ago. This was when he was using 15min timeframe setups and was in the early days of TSR. He has changed TSR since then and I plan to visit his session today. The reason I replied to your posts is because I couldn't stand to watch your nonsense carry on. The advice you gave to people wanting to become successful traders was basically to develop their own system. Now you are saying that only a few people will ever be able to develop their own system. So which is it? You also mention that you use your own judgment when trading the system you got from someone else. Judgment here to me means discretion, which means that in some cases there are no clear defined rules which is exactly what you complain about when attacking Igor. I am not a successful trader yet I fail to see how any good comes out of attacking a successful trader who shares his time and experience for free on a daily basis. As you are probably well aware the failure rate of traders is apparently 90% or so, it doesn't make sense to not listen to a trader who is successful and willing to help others become successful all for FREE. If you don't like his system that is fine, we are all different people and one shoe will not fit all. You don't need to keep coming back making pointless or childish posts. A better approach would be to start your own thread and do what Igor is trying to do, to help people become successful.

Hi Everyone,

Due to problems with the server of tradingrooms.com the webinar is postponed till tomorrow ..same time 14.00cet (12.00h gmt)..

regards...iGoR

Entry rules after Financial Data Release

Would you tell me the appropriate entry and exit of the TSR method for eurusd on 15-06-2007? as well as the rationale for the application of the rules.

Are there any specific guidelines for Data Release days?

There was a financial data release - US CPI, US Core CPI - at 14:30 CET. Thanks.

Files:

Webminar

Hi all,

I have miss the webminar , would someone have the playback to share plz... it would be kind.

thank you in advance.

klinkz

Reason: