Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 19

RickW00716:
Same here! No indicators/template...just a song!

Just a song ??...

It is zorro's songs !

regards...iGoR

Where are the webinars located. Would like to watch todays again as I had to go to hospital for some testing.

thx

ZoRRo Webinar of Sep-21

Mr Arctic4x

We would be very grateful if u could post the file related to the Webinar about the system ZoRRo that Mr Igor explained on 21 Sep.

We were not able to follow the conf. bcz the internet line was very slow and overloaded and we couldn't open the tradingrooms.

Thanks in advance

Metastock indicators ?

iGoR:
zmax,

You don't make me feel bad.

On the contrary you make me smile...

I devellop systems now for 11 years with a reliable program ( Metastock professional).

Pl. can i have similar indicators for metastock and tradesim ?

It is an honor to read your thread. 11 years of metastock experience - wow! Pl accept my greetings and respects.

I fail to understand how someone can criticise you instead of learning a lot from you.

It is only the fruit-laden tree that receives the shower of stones from passersby.

(Indian proverb)

Hm...

Hi,

I wanted to code the EA from the rules presented in the webinar but can not start coding it using zorro's song....

Igor can you please post the right template?

Thanks, Zmax

chehab:
Mr Arctic4x

We would be very grateful if u could post the file related to the Webinar about the system ZoRRo that Mr Igor explained on 21 Sep.

We were not able to follow the conf. bcz the internet line was very slow and overloaded and we couldn't open the tradingrooms.

Thanks in advance

How old are? "Mommy, I want my milk now, bababa.."

Give him some time, man! He wrote in the chat that it takes a lot of work before he can insert the links here.

He also has a life outside of forex, outside of internet, far away from you.

Unbelievable people out there, who have no patience to wait some time.

"Hey Forex, give me now 1000 pips per day!" "Hey chick, give me now 1000 bl*wjobs!"

Hi Igor,

I can't seem to see the indicator and template in the first post.

Thanks,

smiley486

iGoR:
I presume that the 15-18%drawdown is the biggest on anual base.

But what do you expect as anual return then ?...

regards...iGoR

Yes, annual drawdown. The lower, obviously the better. In terms of an annual return I would want a return at least twice the drawdown. So I would hope for a minimum target of 30%. Anything better than these targets would be great and a minimal drawdown is more important than a maximum profit target (for me).

das:
How old are? "Mommy, I want my milk now, bababa.."

Give him some time, man! He wrote in the chat that it takes a lot of work before he can insert the links here.

He also has a life outside of forex, outside of internet, far away from you.

Unbelievable people out there, who have no patience to wait some time.

"Hey Forex, give me now 1000 pips per day!" "Hey chick, give me now 1000 bl*wjobs!"

Who are u das?

Next time stay aside and much better for u to discard your nose and sarcastic style out of our trading domain.

robp:
My trading platform is gmt. Can someone trading this tell me what I should set Paramount Work time to? It's defaulted to 08 -12 and 14-18. What should it be for a gmt platform? Thanks.

If your platform is 0GMT (IBFX?) you set it to 6-10 and 12-16.

Reason: