Trading with dynamic fibo levels--4pma indicator. - page 4

No, just put up let's say eur/usd, set the chart the way you like it. If you like to use 15min charts, set it at 15min. Then go to custom indicators, attach MY latest 4pma indicator, then go to experts and attach piprocket_v18 choose allow live trading, one lot, use aaron false, debug false, you are done

mpower:
No, just put up let's say eur/usd, set the chart the way you like it. If you like to use 15min charts, set it at 15min. Then go to custom indicators, attach MY latest 4pma indicator, then go to experts and attach piprocket_v18 choose allow live trading, one lot, use aaron false, debug false, you are done

.. lol.. ok that is what i thought you meant, but i wasnt sure..

just to clarify...

Just to clarify you said works great on NY open aswell as the Euro open correct?

Thanks,

B

generally yes you will get the most trades after London open in about 2 hrs, and after NY open--after 8:30 eastern time, but this will be true with any trading system...although you get some good moves during the Asian session on eur/jpy, usd/jpy, gbp/jpy(the spread will kill you on that pair a shame it has excellent moves)

have you tested this live ..? just curious

Do you mean with real money? No, I am not 100% convinced that it is profitable, even if I watch all the trades all the time. But trust me I will get there. I just don't have a way to do a reliable manual backtesting on this system since no historical data. I have been forward testing it, but I constantly change the parameters of the ea, so I haven't come to conclusive results...

See there is another thread, Igor TSR system. I have done extensive manual backtesting of that system and I know I can trade that live with no fear. So, I will trade that live, and keep developing my system...any help is appreciated

Idea

Hi, mpower!

I have an idea for you. There are a lot of hi's and lo's in the rectangle on the right part of chart. That's why may be it is difficult for people to perceive your explanation without seeing the positions and names of, say, lo1.p3 and hi2.p4. Do you think that you can possibly prepare pictures (in .jpeg) showing step by step where those hi's and lo's should be, including the position (with marking their names in the rectangle) of those hi's and lo's ?..

mpower:
OK since it is very hard for everybody to understand my strategy, I am posting my ea. I spent a lot of time developing this ea. Big thanks to Kalenzo for coding this. There are a couple of things that I would like to fix but that can wait. Now the ea left by itself will open trades, and it will win about 50%, and lose about 50%. Probably about 30% of the losing trades can be profitable. The price will move in the desired direction but it will miss our target profit level by 3-7 pips. It is usually aparent, if you are watching the market, the the price has made its top/bottom so you usually have plenty of time to get out with a small profit(about 10 pips net). There will be trades that will be straight losing trades(about 20%) Ea will open trades, the price will hit a "brick wall" and reverse. The idea behind the strategy is that we have some sort of emerging trend, we break through a trendline(lcf or lo1 for long trades) that is exactly the same in two timeframes, and we are hoping that the price will reach the next set of trendlines--lo1 and lo2 respectively for long trades. Almost always the price will retrace after breaking the trendlines since they provide resistance(that is why the s/l is so big initially), but it will then continue on its way up down. Look at the code and you will see what I am talking about . Please use Alpari to test this ea, since it is very sensitive to data feed i.e needs good data feed. Test it and please give me feedback. I really want to make a fully automated system. Please use the attached 4pma indicator since I have modified it to work with the ea.

Good idea

maccavity:
Hi, mpower! I have an idea for you. There are a lot of hi's and lo's in the rectangle on the right part of chart. That's why may be it is difficult for people to perceive your explanation without seeing the positions and names of, say, lo1.p3 and hi2.p4. Do you think that you can possibly prepare pictures (in .jpeg) showing step by step where those hi's and lo's should be, including the position (with marking their names in the rectangle) of those hi's and lo's ?..

i agree with maccavity...

i think mpower can give explanation in another way..

because i also not understand

ea with my strategy

OK since it is very hard for everybody to understand my strategy, I am posting my ea. I spent a lot of time developing this ea. Big thanks to Kalenzo for coding this. There are a couple of things that I would like to fix but that can wait. Now the ea left by itself will open trades, and it will win about 50%, and lose about 50%. Probably about 30% of the losing trades can be profitable. The price will move in the desired direction but it will miss our target profit level by 3-7 pips. It is usually aparent, if you are watching the market, the the price has made its top/bottom so you usually have plenty of time to get out with a small profit(about 10 pips net). There will be trades that will be straight losing trades(about 20%) Ea will open trades, the price will hit a "brick wall" and reverse. The idea behind the strategy is that we have some sort of emerging trend, we break through a trendline(lcf or lo1 for long trades) that is exactly the same in two timeframes, and we are hoping that the price will reach the next set of trendlines--lo1 and lo2 respectively for long trades. Almost always the price will retrace after breaking the trendlines since they provide resistance(that is why the s/l is so big initially), but it will then continue on its way up down. Look at the code and you will see what I am talking about . Please use Alpari to test this ea, since it is very sensitive to data feed i.e needs good data feed. Test it and please give me feedback. I really want to make a fully automated system.

Please use the attached 4pma indicator since I have modified it to work with the ea.

mpower, thanks for your document about how you trade this indicator. I have a question. On 4mpa, the sections or shadows closest to the middle are white, then the next level is yellow. Do you wait for the yellow level or can you enter on the white level if all other factors line up? ( ie. price above or below the first tow mov avg on the 1 and 5 minute, and the levels are the same)

Reason: