Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 15

Gramski:
This is a completely childish post right here....

What rational man would actually post "nahnahnahnaaaahh"?>>>> which you posted then deleted.

Again and again you step over the mark from the rational to the completely irrational. It stinks of a low EQ.

Seems to me mpower started the dribble posts above. Nothing wrong with Igor's reply to mpower's dribble.

creztor:
Seems to me mpower started the dribble posts above. Nothing wrong with Igor's reply to mpower's dribble.

Igor wouldn't have deleted it if he didn't know that what I'm saying is right.

Now seriously Igor...wouldn't you be up for mpower's challenge? Mano-a-mano...step up to the mark??

Gramski:
Igor wouldn't have deleted it if he didn't know that what I'm saying is right. Now seriously Igor...wouldn't you be up for mpower's challenge? Mano-a-mano...step up to the mark??

It's not deleted I have no problem viewing that post by him.

creztor:
It's not deleted I have no problem viewing that post by him.

Wow! Thanks. Where is it?

Post #138 is where it's at.

Here we go again another thread being filled with childess bickering!

creztor:
Post #138 is where it's at.

OMG...........

mpower:
Don't be fooled by the results today. the market will reverse in these conditions more often than not... If you have enough screen time you will know that it is true. As far as posting profit in pips, well it is bullshit, until Igor posts his reversal rules and exact rules for exit. It is hard to come up with a pure mechanical system that will work well in all market conditions. I have traded TSR and I know that this system will fail in the long run. Period. If you don't believe me deposit x amount, and see it go down the drain. Lisen to 100 hours to audio/video files do all the backtests that you want, but just be prepared to sacrifice your hard earned money, and maybe another 50 euros for an indicator that does nothing, for Igor to buy a beer or a nice glass of wine.... Come back and flame me after 3 months...

I cant wait 3 months to tell you that u are an idiot in coming here and atack one of the persons that help the most for free day after day, what are u trying to prove?? seems that u need some attention, so u can feel like a great trader, Please if u have nothing good to say, then say nothing!!!

Matias

PS:"and my father is stronger then your father...." This was marvelous, it shows that Igor its not taking u seriously, because no one can do that.

Gramski:
OMG...........

You had to fill up those 10 characters didn't you What happened to the you were right coz the post had been removed? Does that make you wrong? God forbid.

Any thread-relevant constructive things to post here?

PM you if you want to chat about others!

Reason: