Follow (Z_o_R_R_o) system by FXiGoR - page 12

valid g/j trade

Here is a trade on g/j. Entry and exit are marked with red lines. The stop was a bit too big, but that was due to the UK news that came out and caused that big spike up.

P.S. This trade was very risky, price just could've bounced off of the support and continued up to the pivot after all that crazy price action that preceeded this down move. That is why, I suggested moving stop to b/e when around support.

I am still short though, targeting 229.97, s/l is at b/e so this is a free trade.

Files:
gbpjpy.gif  52 kb

mpower, can you please post the pivot indicator you're using. Thank you.

mpower:
Here is a trade on g/j. Entry and exit are marked with red lines. The stop was a bit too big, but that was due to the UK news that came out and caused that big spike up.

P.S. This trade was very risky, price just could've bounced off of the support and continued up to the pivot after all that crazy price action that preceeded this down move. That is why, I suggested moving stop to b/e when around support.

I am still short though, targeting 229.97, s/l is at b/e so this is a free trade.

there you go

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177885/page6

P.S. If you can profit today from G/J you can profit trading anything. It is nuts....

Igor, when I put that template on mt4, and then change tf, it crashes the whole thing.Any reason why?

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Igor, when I put that template on mt4, and then change tf, it crashes the whole thing.Any reason why?

There is one solution

open a new chart and click the tf you want to use

let mt4 download the data

and than put the template on the chart

that's will be ok

Yeh I know that thanks but usually can just click diff tf to look instead open new chart just wondering why it doing this.

Yes, yes, yes, yes..........

My crystal ball was right again

Files:
gbpjpy_1.gif  23 kb

Profit for today thursday 20 sept. 2007

Profit + 246 pips (spread included)

These results were witnessed in the trading room by at least 30 people.

regards...iGoR

Results for this week so far with the reversal rules since monday:

profit an amazing: + 958 pips !!

to be continued...

regards...iGoR

Igor, is this in the paltalk room or are you in tradingrooms.com daily?

iGoR:
Profit for today thursday 20 sept. 2007

Profit + 246 pips (spread included)

These results were witnessed in the trading room by at least 30 people.

regards...iGoR
Reason: